Hey Guys!!

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys I am new here!! I am prashanth from bangalore and have finished my BE in mechanical engineering!! I am going to pursue my masters now in Automobile engineering in Sweden!! Here are a few pics of my current rides!! Do feel free let me know what you guys think about them!! cheers!! prashi!!

IMG_4302.jpg

IMG_4300.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4245-1.jpg

IMG_4242-1.jpg

IMG_4331.jpg

IMG_4305.jpg

IMG_4259.jpg

IMG_4353.jpg

The i20 is my buds!! hope you liked it!! thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Prashi. Those are some nicely maintained and modified cars. We look forward to an active participation from you. Have a pleasant experience on the forum and all the best for career. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Prashanth, welcome to TAI, Those are nice set of wheels, the swift and SX-4 rocks with those black alloys!(Hopefully reviews on them would be nice) All the best for the rest of your career and you will find this site more interactive with enthusiasts on board.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to reach the team for any assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #6
At Vishwas- Thanx a lot bro! also have smoked both the cars tail lights! more pics soon! cheers n keep in touch!! will post a full review soon as well!! prashi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Prashanth, TAI welcomes you..

i liked all of your rides, please avoid posting Vehicle registration numbers in your image.
Good luck for your masters in Automobile engineering, i think you are gonna miss your ride once you enter Sweden.

Thread Starter #9
hey manjoo you are spot on!! will miss my rides like crazy once m in Sweden!! will keep getting parts for both cars as well as my friends cars whenever i visit India!! Also i have not edited any of my pictures!! so i have not blanked out the number plates!! will try and do it in future!! cheers and drive safe always!! prashi!!

350Z

Core Team
Just a quick note: Please avoid SMS Lingo. It is not permitted as per board protocol (Link). Thanks and welcome again.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello and welcome to TAI prashanth.

All your rides are looking really cool. Like the alloys and mods on SX4. Nice work

Have a pleasant stay here.

Top Bottom