Hey guys

hey franky. welcome to TAI. good to see you here. guys, i know this so called 'body builder' of MSRIT bangalore for quite a few days from now. and if he starts listing all the cars which he owns, i think it'll run pages. right dude?

edit: buddy, put up your black beauty's(skoda VRs) report and some pics too. the pics are worth seeing :-)

Last edited:
Hello Frankenstein! Welcome to The Automotive India. That's quite a potent list of cars you have there! I would love to know more about your assets (the ones on wheels of course :lol!:). Enjoy your stay here at TAI!

Thread Starter #19
Aman ,well i am not well endowed on the upperbody if you know what i mean.

Yes Akash i own those 2 cars you have mentioned.

Surendar and cool and ilango thanks again ,i will put up the reviews soon.

Sriharsha i dont own the black rs ,it is owned by another member,i have the white octavia.

Well we have a business. At bangalore i have only the scorpio,zen and sonata,jeep will be joining me in a month.Cannot keep more cars here due to space constraint.
So how about a wee intro of your Scorpio?
I'm quite interested, Which model Crde2.6 ha?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #21
Mukesh ill finish with the prado and then start a new thread ,but which car should be next you guys decide ,sonata or scorpio di

I'd say, Sonata first as we don't know much (compared to Scorp) and then the Scorpio, which as others rightly pointed out is very familiar thanks to Mukesh and Raj.

Hi frankenstien!! welcome to TAI and have great stay in here. cool cars you own buddy, please post some pictures and review soon. [clap]

Top Bottom