Hey guys

350Z

Core Team
Hi Frankenstein,

Firstly a very warm welcome to you in this automotive nirvana, and secondly you got fantastic rides, but did you missed to mention Sonata? Because I just gone through its ICE thread, Also, why not share more details about you? and hope you’ve already gone through Announcements section which explains functioning and policies of community. In case you require any assistance, do feel free to contact us. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI Sandeep.
Good to know you have a diesel Zen, which is my other car Petrol version.
And i am keen to know a detailed review about your rides in the coming days.
Have a pleasnt stay on TAI, A very informative & interactive forum.

And reason for choosing this username?.
As to me it seems to be Adam's family character.

Welcome Sandeep. I'm guessing your's are the 1st Land Cruiser and Zen Di on the forum. I have you have a great experience here.
And reason for choosing this username?.
As to me it seems to be Adam's family character.
Yes, it is. But The origin is the character 'Frankestein', from the classic in Novel 'Frankenstein', by Mary Shelly. In the novel, Frankenstein was a 'creature' created from dead bodies by a scientist, and is abandoned by him to fend for itself. PM me to know more about the novel.

Hey Frankenstein, I just looked at your profile, according to which you own a jeep, skoda and Altis too! So you're probably the guy with the most cars on TAI!![thumbsup]

Thread Starter #7
Thank you for the warm welcome guys.
350Z,i missed out most of the rides .The 1st thing i did was read the announcement section before starting my 1st thread.

Mukesh sure i will post about all my rides ,well the reason for my handle is ,i used to workout and wrestle few years back and people used to call me Frankenstein.

Raj ,sure will post about the Zen Di.

Arkin you are right ,people can watch the old black and white movie Frankenstein to know about the Monster.

Rides hmm yes i have many more than what i have stated.

Thread Starter #9
Well we have a business. At bangalore i have only the scorpio,zen and sonata,jeep will be joining me in a month.Cannot keep more cars here due to space constraint.

Well we have a business. At bangalore i have only the scorpio,zen and sonata,jeep will be joining me in a month.Cannot keep more cars here due to space constraint.
Hello Sandeep,
Welcome to The Automotive India. Enjoy your stay here.

As for the number of cars, i dont know the exact number but i am very well aware of the fact that you have many great cars in your garage. If i am not wrong you have a Silver Corolla Altis and a White Skoda Octavia too.

Cheers,
Akash

Hey Frankenstein welcome to TAI. Just saw your Prado pictures , they are looking amazing!

And yeah what are the cars you own?

Hey Frankenstein welcome to TAI. Just saw your Prado pictures , they are looking amazing!

And yeah what are the cars you own?
From his Prado thread,

Top Bottom