Hey Guys from Chennai.

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

This is Vasanth from Chennai. Have always wanted to be part of an automotive forum where i can learn as well as give away gyan and here i am [;)]. Been an avid reader of the Autocar's & Overdrive's for the past many years. Been driving since 2004 and have driven vehicles ranging from TVS Champ [:D], Hero Honda CD100 (One of the best two wheeler's of those days), Bajaj Pulsar 150 ES, Maruti 800, Hyundai I10, Honda City to a Maruti Swift.

Currently own a Bajaj Pulsar 150 ES & Hyundai I10.

Looking forward to being an active member of this group.

Re: Hey Guys.. From Chennai...

hello Vasanth, welcome to TAI.That was a nice brief intro of yours and those rides you had owned are the best.Hope to see those reviews.

Hero Honda CD100 (One of the best two wheeler's of those days),
It still is because of the engine.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance[:)].

Hello Vasanth,

Welcome to The Automotive India (Fuel for Petrol Heads), Hope you share your experiences with various Automobiles Owned/Driven By you. Have a pleasant Time here.

Hello Vasanth,

Happy to meet a member from Chennai.

Welcome to TAI and have a pleasant stay here with us.

A very warm welcome to TAI Vasanth, very soon you will realize that you will get your automotive thirsts satiated faster in a forum like TAI as opposed to waiting for a automobile magazine to come every month.

Look forward to your active participation and have a nice time here!

Another TAIian from chennai!! Welcome Mr. Vasanth to TAI. You have lot of things to learn as well as share with us in TAI.

Hope you will have good time in TAI. Enjoy your stay..

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Vasant. Local meets in Chennai keep happening often. Do keep a watch on this section. Have a fantastic experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive safe,
350Z

Top Bottom