Hey Everbody, I'm Shatruntap

re: Hey everbody, i am shatruntap

Hello Shatruntap, welcome to TAI. Sure you will have good time discussing with us but the intro of yours isn't healthy! i.e., share anything you would like to and we like to see the rides you own/look forward to own etc..

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]

Welcome to TAI Chthonian Rider. Good to see another Delhite joining the team. But buddy that's a very short intro. We would love to know more about you, your hobbies etc.

Thread Starter #5
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Well i think i have something to share with you all guys . Actually recently i went to himachal on my bike and we had covered almost 1200 km. it was amazing exp.

Thread Starter #7
Well i have 2-3 rides i.e hunk, KTM Duke and Vespa. I work in aviation industry. As i have already shared that i love riding apart from it i do photography with li'll bit tweaking art.

Well i have 2-3 rides i.e hunk, KTM Duke and Vespa. I work in aviation industry. As i have already shared that i love riding apart from it i do photography with li'll bit tweaking art.
Welcome to TAI, good to have a photographer in our team[;)] how about some photo's of your ride buddy?

Top Bottom