Hertz vs JBL vs Infinity

vikram

Suspended
As I had discussed if i get INFINITY KAPPA 63.9I (for all for four of my existing speakers), will i get sound like the Skoda Laura Ambiante (It had 4 speakers and 4 tweeters and no woofer/amplifier but great, clear and rich sound). I want something like that. I don't want lots of bass, but clear, deep and rich sound ( of which the best example is Skoda Laura).

My car already has 4 speakers and 2 tweeters. (OEM) If i get this arrangement, of all 4 INFINTY KAPPA63.9I (replacing my 4 OEM speakers) + 2 OEM tweeters, will it be good, clear, deep, rich sound ? I again "stress", don't want too much/much bass.[:D]. With a result of which I will have 4 good speakers and 6 tweeters(4 adjustable tweeters with infinity speakers and 2 OEM tweeters). Will this arrangement be good or any other good arrangement possible in JBL/Hertz ? I think Infinity would be good !

OR

Is it a better Idea to buy 2 of INFINiTY KAPPA63.9I and a 2 channel Infinity Amp and amplify 2 Infinity speakers.
Result : 2 OEM Speakers + 2 Infinity Kappa 63.9I (Amplified) + 2 OEM Tweeters.

Last edited:

vikram

Suspended
If anyone is wondering about the 4 speakers and 4 tweeters I said about Skoda Laura, yes.
It has that arrangement. The ambiente model (which says it has 8 speakers) has 4 speakers and 4 tweeters. The Laurin and Kleiment with 12 speakers and Dolby Digital Surround Sound, i'm not sure about (it may be having a small enclosure/subwoofer).
But ambiente model, I am 500% sure about 4 speakers + 4 tweeters.[thumbsup]
Skoda Laura Ambient (with 4Sp + 4Tw) still has a great,rich and deep sound which will satisfy any music lover.

Thread Starter #20
to match those sounds you need more green stuff(cash) but yeah youd get a somewhat similar sound with infinity do audition them before you buy

vikram

Suspended
to match those sounds you need more green stuff(cash) but yeah youd get a somewhat similar sound with infinity do audition them before you buy
didn't exactly get you nick [:)]. Audition them ? But yes, similar sound to laura ambient (rich,clear,deep and louder without cracking) with 4 infinity kappa 63.9I speakers or 2 of them with a 2 channel amplifier amplifying them ?[confused]

Thread Starter #23
check for 2011 model that will be exact as ours.
i myself arent sure of 3 way speakers fitting in oem locations without touching door panels, i want the same ones for my rears
a 2 ch amp for front is brilliant and money saver
but if you want 4 infinity kappas then get a 4ch amp or else your not doing good for a expensive speaker.

@ nick : Are u sure that Infinity Kappa 6 1/2" 3 way speakers will fit onto the place where OEM speakers were mounted ? Check this link out. Saw it on the Polkaudio webpage :
http://www.polkaudio.com/caraudio/sr/fitguide.php?carid=23991
(Mostly, Hyundai verna is known as hyundai accent in most of countries) and SX(O) model is hyundai accent 1.6 GLS (2010 model globally)
our car is called 2011 hyundai accent GLS in other countries. it is exactly same apart from engine.

i think you must buy an 4 ch amp for all 4 speakers. then it will be alot like laura.

vikram

Suspended
our car is called 2011 hyundai accent GLS in other countries. it is exactly same apart from engine.

i think you must buy an 4 ch amp for all 4 speakers. then it will be alot like laura.
2011 Accent GLS, ok i see. You must tell me about a good 3-way speaker dude, which will fit on the doors, without touching panels,disturbing original settings... i'll go for 4 speakers and a 4 channel amp to power them (no woofer) . [thumbsup]. After all dude, i gained quite a bit of knowledge and learnt some imp stuff at least on car audio after discussing with you guys, trust me ! And lots more to learn. once i get to decide on what to buy, then the fitting and the rest [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #26
the only diff is its a gdi engine and ours is mpfi. anyways take it to the shop and ask him to see if it wil fit if it does then try a different set of infinity

2011 Accent GLS, ok i see. You must tell me about a good 3-way speaker dude, which will fit on the doors, without touching panels,disturbing original settings... i'll go for 4 speakers and a 4 channel amp to power them (no woofer). After all dude, i gained quite a bit of knowledge and learnt some imp stuff at least on car audio after discussing with you guys, trust me ! And lots more to learn. once i get to decide on what to buy, then the fitting and the rest
yeah , the best choice you have made now... 4 speakers and 4 ch amp.
but as you see , we still didnt get our car , and we both are waiting but nick is going to get it by tomorrow. so then only we will know which size of speakers we can put in the doors.

Top Bottom