Hero Honda Passion 2002 - Problems

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends, Recently I have bought a 2002 Hero Honda passion, and after riding it I found some problems with it, so can anyone help me out.
1. The bike start with any key, (Think to change it)
2. The speedometer and the fuel stick is not moving,
3. Need to change its look not fully but little bit,

Can anyone tell me how much should they cost.[confused]

Re: Hero Honda Passion 2002.....problems

Hi Abhishek, as the bike has aged, i feel the problems have cropped up.

I have a Passion plus 2006 model, its serving very well.
Yes change the lock set, which may cost 900-1200 i think.

Speedo meter guage was changed in my Passion too in it's fifth year, costed somewhere between 350-450.

All these are showroom rates.

With the spare parts seller, you may get it for lesser value than i have quoted.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Hero Honda Passion 2002.....problems

hello mukeshus, thank you for tell but can you say in the lock set which lock was changed. Only the start lock or full seat, glove box and start lock

Thread Starter #6
ok, today i got it changed the lock cost me rs. 348 and the speedometer wire rs. 70 and pinicle rs. 100, labour rs. 80
total rs.598.
One more thing i wanna ask that the bike insurance is lapsed. And i have ask insurance to the agent he say for first party it will chage me 780+300(fine)=1080 and for third party around 600. Can anyone suggest which one to choose.

Need advice on my bike

Hai friends i am using 2006 model passionplus it has clocked 1lakh kilometers and now engine is noisy and when contacted local mechanic he said engine bore has worn out and to do it will cost 5000rs is it good to restore the engine or should i sell the bike

Top Bottom