Here Comes Maddy

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,

It's Neeraj Madan, but you guys can write me Maddy. Feels great to be a part of forum where I can have dual communications, 2 way I mean [;)]. As I have been only an ardent reader for the past 2.5 years.
Certainly know a thing or two about auto world but nowhere close to Guru. Here to share my views, knowledge and also to read what others have to say.
Tagline would be: You are bound to have an opinion, but others might be right.

Thanks all, especially moderators to let me in.

Surely would love to make a positive contribution with my posts and will be happy to add to the knowledge content. Anyways I will speak more in my posts.

Regards,
Maddy

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Neeraj, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. I just read in your profile that you own a Fiesta. So which variant it is? We would like to learn more about your ride with an ownership review added with some pictures of course. Wish you a pleasant stay and please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any assistance related to forum. Welcome again!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
Thanks all! feel nice to be welcomed[:)]
Hi 350Z! I own a 1.4 TDCI Ford Limited Edition, 2009 September Model. Driven around 30K KMs so far. Surely would be honored to put a review here, not sure car is good enough for the pics though.[thinking]
This was my first buy and I am a proud owner I must say. So stay tuned for a review.

Hi Neeraj,

A warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Do contact us in case you need any assistance. Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash

Top Bottom