Help Regarding Insurance of Ford Figo

Were you able to get 100% value coverage?
Yes i got 100% value coverage.

Also, for the six coverages you mentioned in the email you mentioned, what all did you finally get and for what amount? And just to clarify, you finally took it from Kishore only, right?
I got all mentioned, that was my requirement.
And yes i got from Kishore only. I got the best price/offer from Bajaj and also they have tie-up with Concorde for cashless, so went with them. I was not knowing kishore, i directly called Bajaj number and they assigned him.

Hi

When i purchased Punto, it was also very new to market.
The delaer offered me quote of 16K and i got it ~12K. And nothing much required to do. Just drop some emails to 2/3 insurance companies, they will contact you. Just make sure your dealer has cashless agreement with that insuarnce company. They came to my place and just i had to fill one simple form.

Remember, dealers make lots of money with insurance. They get lesser quote from them and rest they keep it.

Also, the quote from any insurance company is based on price of the vehicle. It normally doesn't change based on manufacturer.

And all these just for 1st year. Next year again you will pay more, if you have payed more for 1st year.

I strongly recommend buying insurance from outside. If anybody wants the Bajaj Allianz agent number i can provide.
Hi

I am a Insurance Consultant and deal with almost every insurance company.
In to the business from last 10 years now.
I work for a Group of Companies in to Real Estate, Textiles, Logistics and Retail.

Now why I am telling you all that?
I want to explain a few facts about taking Car Insurance....
1- Quote is based on the follwoing things:-
a) Car manufacture
b) IDV - Value of the car
c) Region - registered city
d) Age of Driver
e) Color of the Car (In Some companies)

2)NCB -
1st year - No NCB
2nd Year 20% NCB
3rd Year 25% NCB
4th Year 30 % NCB

NCB is based on Own Damage premium. Please make a note that you have 3 premiums on your car insurance.
1- 3rd party Insurance
2 - Own Damage Insurance
3- Life Insurance cover for Drivers/helper/passengers.

Now which Insurance Company to select:-
If you know someone from the Insurance company, someone reliable, then take the policy from there or else Rely on someone professional who deal in Insurance only.

Last edited by a moderator:
informative thread!!

i need to pay insurance for my lancer this december.

the car was bought in 2nd hand , still i have not transferred the name.. i hope this will not affect in paying up the insurance , or should i transfer it in my name and then proceed.

Also i have done a colour change for the car. not yet registered that too in rc , and i am planning not to do so.

Advice!

Hey Ilango i think you need to transfer the car to your name to get insurance in your name. And also i think the RC must be updated to get the insurance.

Hi

ilango[speed thirst];51392 said:
informative thread!!

i need to pay insurance for my lancer this december.

the car was bought in 2nd hand , still i have not transferred the name.. i hope this will not affect in paying up the insurance , or should i transfer it in my name and then proceed.

Also i have done a colour change for the car. not yet registered that too in rc , and i am planning not to do so.

Advice!
Hey buddy!!!
One important thing is that you must transfer the vehicle in your name and at the same time get the color change mentioned on the RC, the same agent will do it for you.
Insurance - if you want it in your name you have to transfer the vehicle, if the color on RC is different and the real color is different than it will create issues in your claim
If the insurance is in previous buyer's name it will create problems in claim.
Now do u need comprehensive cover or only 3rd party insurance?
let me know

Top Bottom