Help Me Out, Urgently!!

Thread Starter #16
@surender
yes. i got that info from the authorized mico-bosch dealer himself.

@senior
yes buddy. its the same skoda type horns.
injury is just a cut about half inches long on my finger. the wire connector clamp had a sharp edge which pierced my skin.
and i have put thick plastic cover around the horn in my car so that water does not enter in. i have left only the mouth of the horn open. i have also positioned the horn such that the chances of water entering inside in minimal. and also while giving my car to the ASS for service,i'll surely remove those horns and give. in the FZ the horns are installed inside the covers next to the tank on both sides. so there is literally no chance of water entering inside.

yes. these are a bit too loud for bikes. but as BB told, its very much necessary. i fitted them in my friends FZ16 yesterday. sounds brilliant. and i used hella relay for the bike as a mechanic told me that roots relay will not be able to compensate for the battery in the FZ. costs 100 bucks.

Last edited:
Sorry for going off topic..
Once I was riding in rain splashing waters. Then water entered into my Windtone and stopped working suddenly. Luckily, I had kept a two way switch to for stock horn.
Had to open the horn and clean it to bring it back to life..

So be careful guys, keep the stock horn also while putting a Windtone or Symphony.

Thread Starter #20
guys, could anybody please let me know the price of bosch wiper blades for alto?? the wipers were damaged in an accident which i met with recently and hence the blades are not wiping off the water completely , leaving behind scars of water on the windshield. is it advisable only to change the blades or the whole wiper along with the arms?

guys, could anybody please let me know the price of bosch wiper blades for alto?? the wipers were damaged in an accident which i met with recently and hence the blades are not wiping off the water completely , leaving behind scars of water on the windshield. is it advisable only to change the blades or the whole wiper along with the arms?
I would suggest you to get Syndicate blades for your ride; since this brand comes with the car itself. If your arms are good then dont waste the money in changing them.

Thread Starter #22
i heard that bosch blades were better than the OE ones. so i decided upon bosch blades. and regarding the wiper arms, there are no visible damages on them. can anybody please let me know what are the things that have to be checked on the arms?

Bosch wipers are really good, Been using them on my Alto for the last one and a half years. One more tip, If you want your wipers to last longer then lift both the arms up when parked in the sun and leave it like that. It wont get hard with the heat generated by the windshield.

But make sure you're parked in a place where hooligans dont do mischief with them. My colleague always used to do this and his wipers lasted pretty long before getting worn out. But once some one bent the wipers like bows.[confused] Lucky the culprit did not bend the arms themselves. After that incident. He doesn't do it that often.

Thread Starter #28
@senior
thanks bro. they are definitely better than the old OE ones. they clean the wind-shield without any traces and work super smooth and silent.

@joseph
thanks for your advice bro. will follow your instructions. :-)

@ Jalex That's a nice piece of information! I was infact about to start a new thread about the same since i am seeing many cars parked with their wipers like that now.

But i don want to take that risk! I am happy to pay for the wipers which wear out a little sooner rather than paying to replace them if somebody messes with it!

Top Bottom