Help me out of this "SONY" Mess

To be very frank there is nothing wrong with the Sony product,its just we who don't look at our requirment at the time we decide our ICE.

For the pricing sony serves better to some :)

@Renegade:Happy to see you happy and enjoying and fullfillng your dreams ;)

I am not a woofer lover or highvolume listner and not very educated in ICE[stupid]. I just want decent sound. But i was really disappointed with the Sony Xplod. It sounds as if i listening to MonoFM. i went in for sony by name Xplod. I understant for its price its quite ok

350Z

Core Team
I too have a Sony Xplod HU+Speakers in my ride but frankly, They are not so bad.
It might not be a choice of true audio freaks, But works fine for me till now.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Arun

Suspended
Thank you ramie! I am enjoying it as well!! Now I am driven around by a saner Aditya, just to listen to the music. Ask raj_5004 how Adi drives and you'll know what I mean.

Thread Starter #39
To be very frank there is nothing wrong with the Sony product,its just we who don't look at our requirment at the time we decide our ICE.

For the pricing sony serves better to some :)

@Renegade:Happy to see you happy and enjoying and fullfillng your dreams ;)
Ramie, dude you made my car sound like the way I always wanted it to be!!!
I'm enjoying every note that is played on my system.
I'm really thankful to you buddy [;)]
Components for the front and a 4 ch amp(only after me and ramie think its absolutely necessary), after that I will hopefully recover from the ICE itch.

i feel there is nothing wrong in a sony product but there is nothing good in it either! after listening to JBLs & GZs, i feel they are crap.
I too feel the same but for people who are least bothered about ICE, Sony serves them well( Sony is better than mahindra speakers [evil] :p).

Thread Starter #41
yea yea yea!

maruti offers better speakers than mahindra but mahindra offers better cars than maruti!

[evil]
[shock] I didn't get speakers with my car.
Should i sue them??? :P

Raj, i'll totally agree that Mahindra makes better cars then Maruti and how about the A.S.S [lol]

Last edited by a moderator:
[shock] I didn't get speakers with my car.
Should i sue them??? :P

Raj, i'll totally agree that Mahindra makes better cars then Maruti and how about the A.S.S [lol]
oh, then i should say, atleast mahindra provides speakers, so what if they are crap, FM listeners can enjoy! [:D]

about A.S.S, the less said the better!

we are going OT!

napster

Suspended
@RAJ & Renegade : Both your cars are good cars ok, Now stop fighting[lol!]
@renegade: Any updates on the ICE?

Top Bottom