Help Me in Selecting My First Two Wheeler

Thread Starter #17
i have booked black color wego today by paying some cash in advance. delivery on 19 th of this month .there is no waiting period but my parents asked me to take delivery on that day ..waiting for my

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations! Please update us when you receive the delivery. An ownership review will also be helpful for others who’re looking to buy Wego.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Bhanumaya,

I think TVS Wego is the perfect choice. There is no doubt about it. As far as the reliability goes, I think it's Scooter of the Year 2011 and has also been compared with Activa and other scooters by Overdrive. I think the video is there on their Facebook page and also on their site.
And whether is suits you or not, I think it has the rugged look which shouldn't be a problem and after all it's a unisex bike. So, just go for it. And hey I am also a proud owner of White Wego and very satisfied too.
Here is the link to their page - Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Even me too I cant think any other bike than bullet.

But
But

Whenever I have been forced to buy grocery I pick up the key of TVS scooty and silently rides to various malls shops.[glasses]
Scooter like vehicle is more practice bike for shopping purpose.

Cant help buddy its the life [cheers]

Well, yes..I somewhat agree to your point. It becomes easier to ride within the city. But, I am sure, even long rides shouldn't be a problem with Wego as the mileage is good and a decent speed limit.

thank you and i will post updates
Hey Bhanumaya,

Did u get your Wego? Waiting for your pictures dear!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #24
ya bought my wego black color.ready to first service .due to some busy issues, i could not upload anything ..hope you understand. .and i will upload photos and review

My choice is Activa, but if you can't wait, you can go for Access or Wego.
Personally I believe as far as the their CC are identical, it does not make more difference, I would choose the one that looks nice/attractive and beautiful to me.

When I purchased my bike, I was confused between pulsar and apache, I then choose Apache because it was new and there were quite a few apache in my city, It has been five years and I have never regrated the decision, and neither i would have gone wrong with pulsar. Almost all the competing bikes/scooters are similar, just choose the one that you likes most. These are just my thoughts though.

Last edited:

Top Bottom