Help me..i20 Petrol or Figo Diesel (Bought Honda Jazz!)

Re: Help me..i20 Petrol or Figo Diesel

After two tanks, I am getting 13 in the city with Figo Diesel with 100 % AC which is not bad considering 10 for Figo Petrol.[lol]
I am hoping that I will increase after 1 st service.[:D]

After two tanks, I am getting 13 in the city with Figo Diesel with 100 % AC which is not bad considering 10 for Figo Petrol.[lol]
I am hoping that I will increase after 1 st service.[:D]
10 for Figo petrol: Is it to do with delhi traffic?

We drive Figo petrol with AC all the time in Pune traffic and make out 13-14 kmpl for the last one year!

We drive Figo petrol with AC all the time in Pune traffic and make out 13-14 kmpl for the last one year!
Well in South Delhi Traffic is pretty smooth and no long jams as such but he drives primarily for 3-4 kms at a strech.

I am very happy with my Figgy but tempted to see Jazz. When I bought her, Jazz was costing 7.2 on road not its 6.3 L on road. I would have gone for it.[evil] Its lovely car though no complains with the Figgy. She has started serving me nicely and comfortably

Guys some rattling sound coming from rear end of car and some sound from dash as well. Help needed how to solve this

Well in South Delhi Traffic is pretty smooth and no long jams as such but he drives primarily for 3-4 kms at a strech.

I am very happy with my Figgy but tempted to see Jazz. When I bought her, Jazz was costing 7.2 on road not its 6.3 L on road. I would have gone for it.[evil] Its lovely car though no complains with the Figgy. She has started serving me nicely and comfortably

Guys some rattling sound coming from rear end of car and some sound from dash as well. Help needed how to solve this
if only you can explain the sound characteristics. The dash can be fixed by the a.s.s. and the read end sound, loose exhaust pipe?

Many congratulations buddy. Wish you lacs of happy miles. You own my favorite petrol hatchback. Do post some more pics of your Jazz.

350Z

Core Team

Please start a separate thread for your query in the relevant section where it will receive better response. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

friends, Drovemy Red Jazzy devil back home today! thankfully was spared off rains today n the drive was enjoyable!am still beaming with school boyish xcitement!willpostthe pics soon.

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wat all u spent additional?? sun film/coatings//etc??

Car which i mentioned is a new car without 1 st service. I hope it will increase after that to 12-13. FE depends on the trip length. For shorter trips of 2-3 kms at a stretch, any car will give give low FE

Top Bottom