Help me..i20 Petrol or Figo Diesel (Bought Honda Jazz!)

Re: Help me..i20 Petrol or Figo Diesel

since you are goin for petrol, jazz will the best option with 90 bhp on tap. since abs airbags are standard, your requirements would be fulfilled

Thread Starter #48

So when are we going to See jazz pic :)
@goin for PDI tmrw rains permitting!! ll take delivery next week sometime by gods grace....will be followed by PICs of the Red beast!![evil]

since you are goin for petrol, jazz will the best option with 90 bhp on tap. since abs airbags are standard, your requirements would be fulfilled
@Thanks[:D] hope so!

Very good decision. Go for it. Please keep posted on following,
  • Dealership experience,
  • Ownership impressions,
  • First long drive with the new car

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #49

HEY ALL
gettin the delivery of my car on wednesday![cheers]
yippee...excited like hell.
any suggestion where to pick up seat covers from in south mumbai!exhausted all my money so suggest me a VFm dealer please!!
also. where do i get reverse sensors fitted?
any suggestions if i should get under body coating done for Jazz??if yes. hw and where?approx cost?
sorry for so many questions guys but never have got anythin done in mumbai for my old car...so knw nothin[confused]

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team

I know that I have been late to involve myself in this hot discussion but nonetheless, congratulations! Your thread immediately strike me when I posted about the Jazz price reduction. You have made a wise decision and will sure love the car to its core. A facelift is around the corner though but the changes are expected to be more or less cosmetic.

also. where do i get reverse sensors fitted?
Consider only if you really feel inconvenient reversing the car.

any suggestions if i should get under body coating done for Jazz??if yes. hw and where?approx cost?
Yes. Underbody coating is recommended. Negotiate with the dealer to provide this if possible. I got this done for my car but don't remember the cost. Will check and get back soon. For more accessories related questions, Please post in Accessories and Spare Parts Section. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

Congratulations again for the purchase. The car sure looks great. Please start a separate thread with more information and pictures in Ownership Reviews Section.

Drive Safe,
350Z

It looks really great! Congrats!! As 350Z said, pls start a separate ownership thread. Really want to know how the beauty is performing[:)]

hey buddy congrats!! yeah please open ownership thread!! how much you got it on road and can you tell on which variants is there price cut??

Hey congrats buddy your new ride is looking great in that color , Jazz is very rare to see in that color atleast here in Chennai.

Parking sensors must cost around 4k i think and anti-rust coating must cost around Rs.3-3.5k.

Congrats for getting a world class product.
Do start a seperate ownership(I am lazy on that because i dont like posting a rieveiw like mobile text message)

Top Bottom