Help in Selecting Set of New Tyres for Maruti 800

Thanks JP and Varun..

I dont mind installing spacers and going for alloy , however, if I am doing these modifications eitherways, thn cn I go R13... or is it tht R13 will always foul inspite of hvng spacers...

Also If i go fr R13 wht would be the best tyre size fr 800...any suggestion...

Thanks
Please dont install 13 inches on 800, it will have many disadvantages than advantages.
If you need I will post a pic of my friends 800 with 13" wheels.

Ok, go for 12" tires.

the 13" will just cause various suspension problems and clearance problems.

Varun is using 12" tires, his friend is using 13" rims and is facing problems.

Jp,

hws is the brand Kumho..any idea..they seem costly as well.. do u knw anbody who hs used ths brand bfr..jst wnt to knw the reputaion, life to tyre, grip etc.....

Thanks

Do no use sms lingo.Its forbidden on the forum.

I know people who have used Kumho on SUV's.I think its Korean, they have been around for a while.

Not sure how these tires would be.Like I said earlier they are unknown in the small tire category.

Here is a pic (taken from meet thread) of Vinay's 800 with 13" with potenza G3 (165/60 R13). Check the gap between the tire & wheel arches (rear). This car is fitted with 1 inch spacers and alto shocks but still has issue of tires touching wheel arches.

Attachments

ohh kk.. nxt time no lingos for names...

do u hv any feedback on hw tht perform on SUV.. wld be good knw the ride and quality.....

Also hw do control rusting is there any body colour spray or anti rust to stop it....specially whn th rust is on the outer panel....

Thanks

Thanks Varun....

jst to know..whn u use a r13 instead of r12 the diameter of the rim increases and not the dia of the whole wheel ..right, so if otr dia i mean the dia of whole wheel remains the same..then y and hw does it foul in r13 and nt in r12.....pls let me knw if i am correct..

Thanks

Top Bottom