Help in Deciding a Hatch in Rs.6 - 8 Lakh Range (Booked Punto 2012 Emotion)

Thread Starter #46
Nothing wrong. I think you did the right thing. It is good to reject something which you dont like. Do a thorough PDI with this one too. Look for small/big things one by one.

Waiting for the update.
Thanks all for the consolation.

I did PDI the 2nd car today and failed too [frustration]

This time we observed bad sized plastic and incorrect fitting of speaker cover on front door which SA said cannot be rectified. Please see details here.

Today I have booked Punto Active White Color Car. Got following accessories

1> Car Cover
2> Sun Film [Garware]
3> Reverse Parking Sensor [50% discount] need to pay 2500
4> Idol
5> Perfume
6> Mud Flaps & floor mats

Hi Hemant,

Which showroom in Bangalore you have booked.

Thread Starter #49
Today I have booked Punto Active White Color Car. Got following accessories

Hi Hemant,

Which showroom in Bangalore you have booked.
I have booked at Concorde.

They are not giving me idol, perfume but free polishing (which I am not interested in).

Still not decided on reverse parking as was concerned if they would do a clean job, but might think of adding - I will too ask for 50%.

I have booked at Concorde.

They are not giving me idol, perfume but free polishing (which I am not interested in).
Why you should get freebies like Idol from the dealer? better have it from a divine shrine or blessed one from a temple.

perfume-will they give you fragrance of your choice?

they gave it to me though (ambipur) but I threw it next day, rather than fresh smell it was stinking like alcohol

Still not decided on reverse parking as was concerned if they would do a clean job, but might think of adding - I will too ask for 50%.
I suggest reverse camera rather than sensors, better if you can get it done from reputed car accessory shop you may get it in bargain price too.

@ manjuns,

Congrats buddy for the beauty. Do update with dealership experience and pics. Happy and safe motoring [drive]

@ hemantp, Sad to hear about your PDI experience. But very prudent of you to exercise caution during PDI

I suggest reverse camera rather than sensors, better if you can get it done from reputed car accessory shop you may get it in bargain price too.

Sorry for OT but Jayadev i prefer parking sensors. Cameras have a blind spot and their view is restricted at certain angles. But you face no such problems in sensors. And trust me i rarely use the rear view camera in my Aria!

Thread Starter #54
Hi All,

Thanks for your suggestions, comments and encouragement, I finally got Punto 2012 Emotion 1.3 MJD on 1st March.

This was after I went to check 3rd car on 25th Feb, everything happened quickly after that. More details later as now I am doing some small circle rounds to get accustomed with the vehicle (I just learned driving 4 wheeler).

Hemant

Congrates hemantp....after twice PDI failed, you must be enjoying your beauty even more.

Have a great Driving experience and plz attach some pics.

Hi All,

Thanks for your suggestions, comments and encouragement, I finally got Punto 2012 Emotion 1.3 MJD on 1st March.

This was after I went to check 3rd car on 25th Feb, everything happened quickly after that. More details later as now I am doing some small circle rounds to get accustomed with the vehicle (I just learned driving 4 wheeler).

Hemant
Congrats Hemant for your Italian beauty. Happy that you went for top end where in you need not compromise on any safety features. Do post your ownership update and pics. Happy & Safe motoring [drive]

Top Bottom