Help in Buying Used Mahindra Bolero GLX (2001)

Thread Starter #1
plz advice me on this vehicle Bolero GLX 2001 run 1.40,000KM.
Price, maintenance costs, engine etc.
Thanks in advance

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Bhaskar. We can assist better if you brief us about the specific requirements and budget. Though to still answer this question – 2001 Mahindra Bolero should not cost more than a lakh or so considering the age, mileage clicked on the odometer and depending upon the condition of the vehicle. I would suggest checking out more models in the market with lesser mileage and a better condition.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Seller says vehicle is in excellent condition and was valuated with a good mechanic. He gave me an option to take the vehicle to mahindra showroom and valuate.
Price he quotes is 1.9Lakhs fixed.I need bolero for some office work in village area for 2yrs.
Here in hyderabad many 2001 cars are being sold at the same price.
So which version of bolero u suggest.
Thank you

Resale value of Bolero is very good. It is a very reliable vehicle with zilch maintainence.

However 1.9 Lacs is too much. It should be ideally around 1.2 Lacs.

350Z

Core Team
Seller says vehicle is in excellent condition and was valuated with a good mechanic. He gave me an option to take the vehicle to mahindra showroom and valuate. Price he quotes is 1.9Lakhs fixed.I need bolero for some office work in village area for 2yrs.
Here in hyderabad many 2001 cars are being sold at the same price.
A car this much old is certain to have some issues. Don't just rely on their words and the quoted price is too high. I'd still advice to look out for more models. Though if you are keen on it then make sure to perform a thorough check-up (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...pecting-second-hand-car-exhaustive-guide.html).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom