Help Buying a Lightweight Gearless Scooter

Congrats Vishwas !! which color?
Thanks,It's the lucky black we have booked[:)].

It got awesome power !! than any other in the market I felt
Oh yes 125cc's would do good.

Have happy miles with it and expect to see a ownership review soon !!
Sure, and moreover it will be used by my dad and sis, won't miss with the ownership review.[;)]

We finally booked Access today, the OTR price was 56,460 and some accessories cost a total of 59k. Have been promised that the vehicle is in stock and would be delivered by this Saturday.
Congrat's on the Access buddy, what colour is it? are they giving out any discount?

sorry for being late!
Congrats on you new Access, since it has 125 CC you can feel the power. btw how's the legroom, can you fit an LPG cylinder in there?
Since i expect you got it on 25. you might have had a spin on that Do post the photos.
I really am confused. a motor cycle is no match in terms of utility when compared to a scooter. yet when size and ride, comfort, FE etc comes, we have to depend on motor bikes.
Many of my friends are advising me to sell my old bike. (1992 Bajaj 4S) they say a 20 yr old bike is not good for safety.
but i can't bring myself to do that.

sorry for being late!
Congrats on you new Access, since it has 125 CC you can feel the power.
Since i expect you got it on 25. you might have had a spin on that Do post the photos.
I really am confused. a motor cycle is no match in terms of utility when compared to a scooter. yet when size and ride, comfort, FE etc comes, we have to depend on motor bikes.
Many of my friends are advising me to sell my old bike. (1992 Bajaj 4S) they say a 20 yr old bike is not good for safety.
but i can't bring myself to do that.
Sorry bud, but haven't got the delivery yet, we paid the amount by cheque, but it hasn't cleared till now because of the two days bank strike and have been told that the delivery is tomorrow.

btw how's the legroom, can you fit an LPG cylinder in there?
You can easily fit the cylinder,

Well, got my Access today and drove it home, will share the initial experiences in the ownership which will hit the forum soon.

Congrats Vishwas, this scooter looks nice and more powerful than Honda Activa.
Well the thread creator is missing here, he was the one looking for scooter and Vishwas you bought it good man looking for the pics and more info.

Congrats Man.
do share the review and please post a pic with you or someone else sitting on it, so that i can guess the legroom
Vrooooom!!!!!

Well the thread creator is missing here, he was the one looking for scooter and Vishwas you bought it good man looking for the pics and more info.
Thanks bud, will create a new thread soon!

Thanks bud, will create a new thread soon! And yes, i did not like the new activa for the old shape is gone and doesn't sound VFM.

Very funny isn't it?[lol], infact we made the decision in just 2 days.

Well, got my Access today and drove it home, will share the initial experiences in the ownership which will hit the forum soon.
Oh !! Congrats Vishwas for your new Black Access[clap]

We look forward for a "Maestro"'s "Suzuki Access" ownership thread from you !!

Yes it was really funny, that the thread owner is not seen then you hijacked the thread and bought the vehicle [lol] happy that our suggestions have not gone in vain like most of the other threads !!

Congrats Man.
do share the review and please post a pic with you or someone else sitting on it, so that i can guess the legroom
Vrooooom!!!!!
Uh, we have fixed a front box, because we need that, i will post the pics soon

Oh !! Congrats Vishwas for your new Black Access[clap]

We look forward for a "Maestro"'s "Suzuki Access" ownership thread from you !!

Yes it was really funny, that the thread owner is not seen then you hijacked the thread and bought the vehicle [lol]
Thanks, am no a good writer,but will try my best, but give me sometime please.

happy that our suggestions have not gone in vain like most of the other threads !!
Why to worry about other threads? you give in your views and perception on the product, but it's their decision to go for their chosen one.

Top Bottom