Hello :)

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I am new here. When comes to automobiles I am just an empty head so I want to become a petrol head so I am here [:D]

Thanks
Srinivas

350Z

Core Team
When comes to automobiles I am just an empty head so I want to become a petrol head so I am here
Good one. :biggrin: Welcome to The Automotive India. Now that are in the right place, You will turn into a petrol head in no time. Enjoy your stay here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello IND007, Welcome to TAI. But you are already a petrol head once you have joined this forum. Do share the rides you own/looking forward to own and any kind of experiences you like to share here.

Please feel free to get in touch with the team if you need any kind of assistance.
Have a pleasant stay[:)]

Welcome aboard IND007, Like 350Z has said, You've come to the right place. Do tell us more about yourself and enjoy your stay here[:)]

Thread Starter #7
Thanks all of you :)

To tell more about myself

I am a software engg and currently working in Hyderabad. I belong to AP only.

Bike riding is something I always wanted to do from my childhood..be it my poor economical conditions while I was growing up or due to some other reasons I never got a chance to learn bike riding until I turned to 27.

I own a CB Twister and this is my first bike and I enjoy bike riding (traffic sometimes piss me off though :) ) surely want to ride different ones as I get old.

well, I am learning Guitar also now :)

Will surely share my experiences.

Thanks & Regards
Srini

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom