Hello

Thread Starter #1
Hello guys and gals,
I just signed up. Looking forward to some good time here. I have booked a Verna, and going for PDI tomorrow.
I will share my experience after I take the delivery. Very tensed at the moment (first big car and all).

Cheers

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Maddy.
I just signed up. Looking forward to some good time here. I have booked a Verna, and going for PDI tomorrow.
Heartiest congratulations for Verna. The group of Hyundai Fluidic Verna owners on The Automotive India is growing every day. I’m sure; You’ll have a nice time sharing and discussing the details with fellow owners on board. Also don’t forget to update us as soon as the car is delivered.

I will share my experience after I take the delivery. Very tensed at the moment (first big car and all).
That’s natural, but don’t be anxious. We’re always here to assist if you wish to clear up any doubts regarding car / purchase etc. anytime. :smile: Have a wonderful stay!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard Maddy. So how was the experience of PDI of your Verna ? Congratulations in advance and have a happy delivery and driving thereafter.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI and be in touch with us for any support. Looking forward to your detailed reviews on Verna.

Hello guys and gals,

Cheers
Maddy welcome to TAI. enjoy the stay [:)]

Top Bottom