Hello

Hi Thomas,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Please share more about yourself and the rides you own. In case you need any assistance, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you out.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Thread Starter #4
hi
Name: Thomas Rajkumar Sagai

Rides history:
1. maruthi 800 Dx bought on september 9 1999. Sold after my dad and a crazy bus drive meet each other[frustration]. clocked 120km/h.

2. aulto Lxi bought on june 23 2003.
Sold after a gear box problem.
clocked 128 km/h.

3. Verna xxi aug 19 2008.
With me.
really cool vehicle clocked 164Km/h
Totally Stock.

4. scorpio preowned vehicle model 2004,
bought on may 29 2009.
with me and clocked 130km/h.
Pioneer Head Unit, JBL Speakers, sub woofers, 2 channel amp.

5. planning for a fortuner soon.

nice to meet u all[:)]

my ID: THOM1661 is actully from my first car Thats 800 (tn 07 w 1661)

I have just completed my BE Mech and started a new company THOMTECH. That is all about me[clap]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #5
ya i have posted a new one now. thank you for u reply. i am reallly amazed to see that you have approved it just 10 to 15 min. thank you once again

Thomas, your introduction posts has been moved to this thread, please continue all the related discussions here.

Hello Thomas welcome to TAI , nice to see another new member from Chennai. I also just completed my B.E in Civil Engineering. Nice rides you have owned there.

Thread Starter #8
Hello Thomas welcome to TAI , nice to see another new member from Chennai. I also just completed my B.E in Civil Engineering. Nice rides you have owned there.
@cooldhaya: thanks dude, i think even u have silver mine is the same. but mine is the VTVT not CRDI. i am in chrompet do u know about sports event in chennai. [glasses]

Yes mine in 2008model Silver CRDI. I live in Anna Nagar dude , though i come to Chromepet and Tambaran a lot of times.

Err what sports event you are mentioning?

Thread Starter #10
Yes mine in 2008model Silver CRDI. I live in Anna Nagar dude , though i come to Chromepet and Tambaran a lot of times.

Err what sports event you are mentioning?
i want to know about MMSC events dude. i dont have any one to join me to racing events[frustration]. Do you have any mods on your car i am planning for a trip to coimbatore to get my car modded in KITUP[:D]. i think you know about kitup is there any thing like that in chennai.

Hello every one i am new in this forum... i want to say hello every one.

No i don have any mods on my car , only alloys that's it. Yeah i know KITUP , a very reputed modifier in Coimbatore. I have no idea who will do these kinda jobs in Chennai.

But our member Ilango here is also into car modifying business , he can also help you if needed.

Top Bottom