Hello

Thread Starter #1
hello gentlemen,
this is sam from kerala, presently working at uae.
I love driving very much.
interested in automotive, but technically i dont know nothing.

350Z

Core Team
Hello Sam, A warm welcome to you in The Automotive India!
You’ll have a great time here. Feel free to ask any questions regarding automobiles in their respective sections. Also, We’d appreciate you take a quick look at General Guidelines of Community.

For Any Assistance, Please don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team via Contact Form. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Sam!

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay!

You will really learn lot of things from the Automotive Nirvana !

Hello Sam. Welcome to The Automotive India. Enjoy your stay, you will get to learn a lot here.

Hello Sam welcome to TAI! Don worry buddy i was also like you when i first joined here , you will learn things here pretty fast! Also do share with us more about your personal interests , the vehicles which you own or plan to own in the near future!

Wish you a very pleasant stay here!

Thread Starter #10
Hello Sam welcome to TAI! Don worry buddy i was also like you when i first joined here , you will learn things here pretty fast! Also do share with us more about your personal interests , the vehicles which you own or plan to own in the near future!

Wish you a very pleasant stay here!
hi buddy,
i am interested in music, movies, drinks ( i enjoy all weekends with my friends[:D] )
at present i own a santro 2007 model, planning to buy a new car

Hello driver, welcome to TAI and have an awesome time here like we all are having. you will surely enjoy and learn a lot about automobiles here.

Well then you can start a new thread in the appropriate thread telling us your needs and requirements. Am sure our experts presents here will suggest you the best possible car which fulfills your needs.

Top Bottom