Hello to fellow motorists!

Thread Starter #1
Hi to all fellow motorists! My name in real world is Ashok, mid 30's, living in Bengaluru from as far as I can remember my existence. I had a series of differing career lines right from as a electronics technician, turned software developer, then EHS executive, to facility mgmt executive, and to the latest project engineer in property management. The people who knew me always referred me as a tech geek, so the traditional/sanskrit name of it as my username.

I had hobbies from aeromodelling, biking, and off late motorsports..

We own a pulsar and zen for personal mode of mobility (also for some form of motorsports too).

Am here to share similar stories & camaraderie! One life so better make it good and useful! :)

Edit: Oh yeah!! forgot to tell you guys that I did participate in a couple of rallies & made it upto runner up in the second one in K1000 for 2wheels last year![cheers]

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Ashok, So very glad to have you here[clap]. Hope you remember me from Youtube jalexrosh's Channel - YouTube and Facebook. Love those videos you have on your channel there and love to have a fellow Motorsport Enthusiast in here. Enjoy your stay and do keep us all updated when you upload a new video or compete in an event. And would also love to hear all about the K1000 event. I do miss rallying.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Hi Ashok, Welcome to The Automotive India. Great to have another auto rallyist with us. Will be definitely interesting to learn about your experiences in this field. Have a wonderful stay on the forum and please do get in touch with our team if you ever need any assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

tantragna welcome to TAI

Oh yeah!! forgot to tell you guys that I did participate in a couple of rallies & made it upto runner up in the second one in K1000 for 2wheels last year!
We all would like to hear more on this.

Welcome abroad Ashok. Nice to have a person like you with us. I am sure people would like to know more and more about this field in due course of time.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI and feel free to contact our team for any support.

Top Bottom