Hello To Everyone!

Thread Starter #1
Well let me introduce you with my real name, I am Karthik Maladkar. And I own the blog in name of Shautomobile (which stands for Shankar Automobiles). I am a businessman by profession and run my 35 years old family business from past 5 years solely.

Now what am I doing on this forum? Well cars are my first love, since playing with the toy cars in childhood, till the day I bought my own car from my own money, cars have always been my drug. In order to do something that I love I started buying and selling used cars since the college days and now am also a proud owner of my firm "SHANKAR AUTOMOBILES" (www.shankarautomobiles.com) which is into car reviews, blogs and buying/selling used cars.

Now digital marketing is the niche in which I am certified in and hence all these occupation and degree have helped me grow my used car business from past 10 years, I not only into selling used car, but I do write about them later on and publish them on my website too. With over 15k reads on Quora and over 20k website visits over past month, am here to be a family member with all of you in order to grow and help others grow in the car community.

I hope to be a valuable member and would like to help by contributing as much as possible from my end.

With regards,
Karthik Maladkar,
Founder - Shautomobile.
Shankar Automobiles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom