Hello to Everybody in this Community...

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everybody,

I have recently joined this community a couple of days back. I missed this section earlier, but as you know its better late than never.. [:)]

I am Anish Ghosh. I hail from Kolkata. I work as an IT professional in a reputed MNC. I loved bikes. I had Hero Honda Sleek and drove it for 10 years and its still there with me.

I have recently bought a brand new Tata Manza Quadrajet Aura ABS which is 5 months old. I had looked for many cars and then i bought this. This is really unlike a tata car. Good value for money with all the features it is providing. Good engine, good mileage, good turbo after 1500-1700 rpm. Big boot space. Very comfortable driving experience. You wont feel while driving that you have a diesel engine under your bonnet. :-)

I already have a completed travelogue posted in this community on a very recent road trip to Jamshedpur last week. Hope you all like it and expect a lot of interaction among each other..[:)]

Welcome on board Anish. I see so many Tata owners are joining the forum now a days. Great going for Tata I guess. Do share your experience on Manza so far and feel free to contact for any support.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Anish. Your interesting travelogue has already kept us glued for the updates. I’m sure that the information you have poured in will be beneficial for the members of our community. Looking forward for similar interesting posts from your end in future as well, also write up a review of your Manza whenever you have time. Have a wonderful stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
@Surfer @ carabiker :

Thanks buddy. Hope we all will have a great journey togather

@350Z : Thanks mate for your encouragement. I have completed the posts for that travelogue and you all can see the complete details. Hope everybody likes it the post contributes to this community. I will surely come up with more such detailed write ups of different trips. As far as Manza is concerned i have started loving this car a lot more..

Definitely i will provide a review on it.

Welcome to the TAI family Anish. Wish you a happy stay here and a very happy driving experience of the beauty.

Read your travelogue, great effort very informative and detailed. Thanks buddy and keep posting.

Now waiting for similar ownership report [:)]

Thread Starter #10
@ashinhere : Thanks man ! Indeed it was a effort :).. I will provide a ownership review very soon..

@ dodge v1per : Thanks.. Hope to have a enjoyable stay !

Welcome aboard buddy! Yes the travelogue is the talking point now it seems [cheers] Great start to TAI tenure, eh!
Anyway wishing you a wonderful time with all of us. And waiting to see more on the ownership review.

Top Bottom