Hello To All

Thread Starter #1
Hello to all,

This is Saleem. By profession, I am a software professional born and brought up in Bangalore. My interest in cars started pretty early when I was in college. My interest is more toward old cars and bikes. Currently I am a proud owner of SS80 1985, Fiat Millecento 1956 and a daily driving Zen 2000. Millecento is currently under restoration and ss80 is ready to rock the roads.

I look forward getting myself enlightened with the massive pool of information available here.

Saleem Muddasir[cheers]

Welcome aboard Saleem! I am sure you will have an enlightening stay with all of us.

Great to hear that you are a proud owner of Fiat Millecento. Waiting for more on the restoration and some pics! [:)]

350Z

Core Team
You’re surely a true blue Petrol Head, Saleem. Welcome to The Automotive India. Please feel free to contact our team for any forum related assistance. And I eagerly look forward to the restoration thread of Millecento coupled along with many pictures. Have a wonderful stay on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome come on board Saleem. Nice to note that you are an auto enthusiast from the very beginning in your life. I am sure you will find like minded people in here at TAI.

Have a pleasant stay and feel free to contact for any assistance required.

Welcome aboard Saleem. Good to have you join us in this forum . Hope to see lots of contrbution from you about cars owned by you and in general. Esp your love story with millecento.

Welcome Saleem,

Share all of your automotive Expereinces here.

Do add some pics of your Fiat.

I've seen 2 Fiat Millecento in well maintained condition at Vellore. one in Maroon color & another one in Black colour.

The owners of Fiat keep it like a Gold. I know you are also similar to them[:D]

Top Bottom