Hello to all of the automobile lovers.

Thread Starter #1
Hi . I am Abhisekh Paul and I am true lover of two wheelers . This is a really good site for automobile . This site was referred to me by my friend and room mate , "Akash" . I am an owner of Pulsar 150cc . This is a good and very comfortable to ride .

Hoping to get much more knowledge from your site .

Hello Abhisekh,

Welcome to The Automotive India.

Do read the General Rules & Regulations of the forum & enjoy your stay.

350Z

Core Team
Hello Abhishek, Welcome aboard!
Glad to know Akash referred you this place, He is one of an active member of The Automotive India and we hope same from you too. :smile:
Please visit the Announcement Section to get familiar with Guidelines and Functions of forum. Also, Let us know if you need any assistance regarding community by using Contact Form, It would be our pleasure to assist you. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Abhik. I hope spread some knowledge about bikes. Just want you guys to know that this guy taught me how to ride bikes 3yrs back.

Hi Abhisekh,welcome to the exciting world of TAI and to the enthusiastic community of TAINZ.Wish you a pleasant stay and a Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Abhishek, welcome to TAI and enjoy your stay.This is the world of auto freaks so feel free to share your passion and do go through our rules section.

Top Bottom