Hello To All Motoroids

Thread Starter #1
Hello to all the readers and distinguished members and moderators. It feels great to be a part of this forum and hope to have a great experience in the future, while sharing and gaining further knowledge about automobiles.

Now a bit about myself
My name is Anirban Biswas Iam 22years old male from New Delhi. Iam a student and have just completed my graduation and now searching for a suitable job.
My driving history is a little bit more than 2 years and 30,000+ kms. I chose my user name anirban_i20 because it tells my real name and the car i drive on regular basis i.e hyundai i20.
Apart from car I like traveling a lot I like visiting different places and experience the diversity and culture.
Also I like collecting car scale models I have almost 300 scale models from 1:40 upto 1:18.

As Iam a student I dont own any car but my parents me gifted me my first car for my college which is a Hyundai i20 asta petrol 2009 model and i love driving it a lot. Also we own a Volkswagen Vento Diesel 2011 procured two weeks back after selling our Hyundai Accent.
I was never a bike guy, riding is not my cup of tea but i like spotting good bikes such as a Harley[clap].

Welcome to TAI Anirban
I like visiting different places and experience the diversity and culture.
Great - Do post your Travelogs

which is a Hyundai i20 asta petrol 2009
You can open a separate thread about your i20 ownership

Also we own a Volkswagen Vento Diesel 2011 procured two weeks back
Congrats, Do post initial ownership review with lot of pics.

Drive Safe.

Thread Starter #4
Great - Do post your Travelogs
Definitely will post my two recent travelogues.

You can open a separate thread about your i20 ownership
Yes will post a long-term ownership review shortly.

Congrats, Do post initial ownership review with lot of pics.
Yes will do it in a day or two just need to take some pictures.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Anirban. I read your post in the Indian GP Coverage thread. Great to note that you were also present there. Do share more about your experiences as well as those travelogues. By the way, here's the thread to display all your scale models collection. Hope that you have a pleasant stay on board and please do not hesitate to contact us in case you need any assistance related to this forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard Anirban! Another petrolheads joining the ranks. Looking forward to hear more comments/reviews from your end[:)]

welcome to TAI buddy and have a great stay! please post ownership report of your i20! [thumbsup]

Welcome abroad Anirban. Nice to note that you have i20 and Vento. Tell us more about both these two cars and start an ownership thread so that people would get to know more about them.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI.

Thread Starter #11
Thanks all, for your warm replies
Vento ownership will be put up in a day and i20 will be put up in a week as currently i20 is in workshop undergoing some body work.

Top Bottom