Hello to all from vroom

Thread Starter #1
Hi Folks,

Feeling good becoming a member of "The Automotive India" forum especially with the red bar color with a blueish tinge of grey. Looks very nice.

I googled for "automobile india forum" and got "http://www.theautomotiveindiaforums.com" as the 4th link and finally read through to get redirected here. Hopefully, we will see the new forum going up a few notches right upto the top real soon when somebody searches on google [:)].

Below is 2 paise about myself:
Name: Naveen Rao
I live in Mumbai
Interests: I have loved bikes since my college days (name "vroom" comes from the college days). Planning to buy a diesel hatchback in the next month or so (expect a new thread under "Buying a car or bike" soon after, please do help me decide on this)
Automobiles you own or previously owned: Yamaha RX 100 inherited from my cousin bro, Bajaj KB 125, Pulsar 180.
My Dream machine has to be a Porche.

Thanks all for visiting and reading through all that I had to say about myself.

350Z

Core Team
Hi Vroom! Glad to have you with us and wishing a pleasant stay in this world of Automobiles - The Automotive India. I would like to see a couple of pics of your rides with review. Also, Please have a look at our General Community Rules and for any kind of assistance regarding community please feel free to use our Contact Form.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
350Z and napster,

Thanks a lot guys. Hopefully I can post some productive stuff with my (limited) knowledge on automobiles.

Thanks again.

hey vroom welcome dude.even i had rx 100 in my college days and that bike is still one of favorite.had major accident twice!!![shock]

Naveen, welcome to TAI.Good to hear about your rides and surely will let you help in finding right vehicle for you.

Thread Starter #7
hey vroom welcome dude.even i had rx 100 in my college days and that bike is still one of favorite.had major accident twice!!![shock]
Boy amit.. you had to be careful with that bike. It would just fly. Infact I learnt to ride with that bike, started when I was around 13 I guess [:)]

Thanks to you too for the wishes, Vijay.

350Z

Core Team
Planning to buy a diesel hatchback in the next month or so (expect a new thread under "Buying a car or bike" soon after, please do help me decide on this)
I missed this line.
Don't worry we all will definitely help you out.
I think you should start a thread for it soon with all your major requirements mentioned.

Drive Safe.
350Z

Thread Starter #9
350Z, I certainly will do that tonight.

Boy, am I glad I am part of TAI. Feel its vibrant and real quick replies [:)]

350Z

Core Team
Good to know that vroom.
Even we are happy to have such members like you in our team.

Happy Posting!

350Z

Hey Vroom !

Welcome to TAI & have a great fun here.

Nice to here that you own one of my all time favourite bike RX 100 !!.

Thread Starter #12
Thanks Zinam. Good to see members from across the country [:)]

I see that you are from Chennai. I used to work in Chennai till last year. Honestly, RX100 is also my all time favourite bike and the best that I have had.

Cheers,
Vroom

Top Bottom