Hello There

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am Chandrasekhar, a software professional,from Hyderabad.
I am really excited & happy to join this automotive forum consisting of several petrolheads[:)]

As my username suggests, I like exploring new places(preferably on my i10).

Looking forward to an interesting participation (in terms of using & sharing information) in this forum.

Rgds

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Chandrashekhar. You are at the right place. Hope to catch up in The Voyage Junction section which is one of the favorite gathering places of travelers in this forum. Have a wonderful experience on board and feel free to contact us in case of assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Chandrasekhar, welcome to TAI, saw a travel review there, it was fast, and we hope to see more such reviews from your side.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to reach the team for assistance[:)].

hai chandrasekar sir
Welcome to TAI and have a pleasant stay with us.
As your name suggests that your a travel freak. We expect much travelogue from you sir.

REGARDS
RAJ

Thread Starter #8
hai chandrasekar sir
Welcome to TAI and have a pleasant stay with us.
As your name suggests that your a travel freak. We expect much travelogue from you sir.

REGARDS
RAJ
Hi Raj,
Thanks, I did read your travelogue on Karnataka trip before joining the forum and it was nice.

Hello and welcome to The Automotive India Chandrasekhar.

Going by your username i guess you travel a lot hence looking forward for some good travelogues from your side[;)].

Have a pleasant stay here buddy.

Top Bottom