Hello there

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am Ravi from Bangalore. A newbie who is waiting for his DL to arrive. Did a lot of R & D on the net and finally zeroed in on Ritz Zxi. Booked my car from Pratham Motors. 45 days waiting period seemed high. But the loan processing, I thought also would take sometime. Called up Bimal today to find out that most of the colors are readily available. Now bargaining with Pratham guys to get an early delivery. If that doesn't work, i will have to cancel the booking and go to Bimal.

Meanwhile my car loan processing is happening in parallel. Here again, after checking with almost every banks, decided to go for the best available option - SBI. SBI's interest rates (85 for first year and 9.75 for the next 2 years) seemed to be the best. Verifications over and waiting for final approval.

That's all for now, thanks a lot to forum members, your posts did help me choosing my first car.

Cheers!

Yet another Ravi from Bangalore , Welcome to TAI! Congratulations on your booking , Ritz is a nice car IMO which would have sold even better if it had been designed better.

Am happy to hear that our posts were helpful!

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations Ritzy! And welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Nice to see another new car buyer as well as a Bangalore'ian joining us. I'm also glad to know that this forum proved to be of some help in settling up your decision, now we all look forward for the complete review of your new car, right from the purchase to ownership. But before, let me request you to spare little of your time to visit 'Announcements' section which explains in detail about the policies and various features of this community. In case you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our staff members. See you participating in many other threads, Enjoy your stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

hey ritzy, welcome to TAI and enjoy your stay. buddy you have very cute user name and very cute car also! hoping to see some pics soon..

Top Bottom