Hello The Automotive India

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

After being a lunatic to my wifey and the rest of family, bugging them with the desire to hit the road every time anyone plans for a trip, I decided to meet some like minded people.

As a formal introduction, I am Ankur from Hyderabad, love travelling and photography(more of wildlife).

I own the following beasts: [;)]
1. Fiat Palio 1.2 EL PS.
2. Ford Fiesta 1.4 ZXI.
3. Hero Honda Karizma R.

Please help me get acquainted with the forum and mods I regret for any silly mistakes during this post. [confused]

Re: Hello Automotive India

Hi XaerO,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Quite a unique username you have. BTW you have a nice garage and i would personally like to have your Palio's ownership review onboard.
Feel free to contact our team if you find yourself stuck at any point.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Thread Starter #3

Thanks Akash !!
I used to play lan games way back during my college, derived my name from there[evil].
My hands are itching to write about the 2 beauties I have and I promise you will have the ownership review very soon. [cheers]

Welcome Xaero! Nice set of rides you got! Wish you have a wonderful stay onboard with all of us and don't regret something which you haven't done yet [;)]

Thread Starter #6

@Thetraveller : Thanks man, I am totally in love with these rides.

@cooldhaya : Thanks Dhaya, you surely will have some nice pics and I am sure you're interested in the pics of the rides and not mine. :biggrin:

Ha ha pictures of the rides and also pictures of your wildlife photography , there are lot of photography enthusiasts here!

Hi Xaero,

Welcome to TAI,

You have got powerful set of machines in your hand.

Keep sharing all of your automotive experiences with us at TAI.[:)]

Thread Starter #10

Ha ha pictures of the rides and also pictures of your wildlife photography , there are lot of photography enthusiasts here!
I knew it [frustration].
But you guys will have to wait a little bit more, I had some problem uploading the pics, tried a lot of times. It some security token issue, going to ask the mods for help.

@Appu: Thanks man, yes these machines have been my companions on many trips across the country and never left me stranded. Love them..
Will definitely share my experiences and one might come very soon.[:)]

@Ilango: Thanks buddy.[cheers]

Hi XaerO welcome to TAI [:)]
Tell us more about your palio and fiesta, may be start a new thread.

350Z

Core Team

Welcome to The Automotive India, Ankur. You have stumbled upon a perfect place. You know, both of us share quite similar interests (Travelling, Wildlife and Cars!). I wish you a pleasant stay on board and please feel free to contact us for any assistance. :smile:
But you guys will have to wait a little bit more, I had some problem uploading the pics, tried a lot of times. It some security token issue, going to ask the mods for help.
The Announcement Section has most of the FAQs answered. Just visit this thread for troubleshooting tips / correct procedure of uploading images. Let us know if it still doesn’t works.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #14

Welcome to The Automotive India, Ankur. You have stumbled upon a perfect place. You know, both of us share quite similar interests (Travelling, Wildlife and Cars!). I wish you a pleasant stay on board and please feel free to contact us for any assistance. :smile:

The Announcement Section has most of the FAQs answered. Just visit this thread for troubleshooting tips / correct procedure of uploading images. Let us know if it still doesn’t works.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks man !!
Good to see another fellow enthusiast and I am keen to hear from you about your experiences. [cheers]

Guys its been long since I promised to share some pics, I had lost my HDD but I found few lying around in my office laptop.

This guy is now 4.5 years old and requires a bit of work, you can see the front bumper is a little out of the place and lost that cap(don't remember exactly what is it called), as it took a lot of abuse during my recent trip to Hampi where I was misguided by a friend of mine and went through a pathetic road. [frustration]

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Great. I still like that elegant and understated design of Fiesta. You have kept it well but it needs a little regular refurbishing which is certain after thorough use in those 4.5 Years. Do post a comprehensive review soon. I eagerly look forward to that.

Drive safe,
350Z

Top Bottom