Hello TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am Anish from Bangalore. I have booked an Etios Liva recently. I joined TAI so that I can share my ownership experiences. My hobbies include photography, table tennis and football (I'm a Bolton Wanderers fan [:)])

350Z

Core Team
Welcome on board, Anish. Congrats for Etios Liva. I definitely look forward to read about that experience. You should consider joining us the upcoming Bangalore Meet too to show it off to fellow petrolheads in person. Have a pleasant stay and do not hesitate to contact us for assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Anish welcome to TAI, congrats in advance for your Liva and do share your experiences of your ownership here.

Hello and Welcome to TAI Anish. And congratulations for your new Etios buddy. Also when is the delivery date?

Hello Anish,
Congratulations for your ETIOS[clap].which color have u booked,when will it be delivered to you.please share your booking experience.

Hi Anish welcome to TAI and congratz in advance on your new car. Your experience with the car will be helpful for me to decide my new small car :biggrin:

Last edited:
Thread Starter #8
Thanks to all those welcome messages. I got a call from the dealer that the car is at their yard, and that I should give them the cheque for the remaining amount.

I considered the Liva and Figo, and to be honest both were equally matched. However, Toyota's lower service and spares cost added to their reputation of being a reliable brand tilted the balance towards the Liva. Selecting a color was equally difficult. I liked blue, my fiancee prefered red, and my parents wanted a silver car. I took the safest choice and went for red. :wink:

I'll post the detailed ownership experiences after I get the car.

Hi Anish,

Welcome to TAI ...wishing you the pleasant stay at TAI also hope you will contribute more to give knowledge to others in future time as well.

Cheers!!![:)]

Top Bottom