Hello TAI

Thread Starter #1
me a new member at your forum.

been lurking around here for quite a while looking for all the info i require for purchasing an M & M scorpio. [:)]

now with the booking already done and having been alloted VIN details i would like to details of my alloted car.

saw the thread on VIN details so in order to get that info i guess i had to register.

lets hope i get more time to not be just a lurker but a contributor to your forum

cheers
[cheers]

Hello Superbad, welcome to TAI ! Congrats on booking the Scorpio. Hope to the the Supergood in the Superbad in times to come ahead on this forum ! Have a nice stay !

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Superbad. So the VIN thread finally brought you in as a member. [thumbswink] Congrats for booking a Scorpio. We would love to read more about it once the vehicle is delivered. Have a pleasant stay on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Welcome to The Automotive India, Superbad. So the VIN thread finally brought you in as a member. [thumbswink] Congrats for booking a Scorpio. We would love to read more about it once the vehicle is delivered. Have a pleasant stay on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z
the thing is i have started to doubt his stories the SE at G3 motors is putting up with.
Since we have not bought our car on loan we need to be sure that we are getting the things as promised.

Could someone decode the Vin for me for starters?

Thread Starter #8
Thank you all for such a warm welcome.
Initially was pissed off by the other forum for not denying entry to post in there.
So was a bit hesistant to register to auto forums. :P.

Never knew what do they expect from me to be worthy enough to be a part of their forum. :S

good to know other alternatives are equally good. :)

Thread Starter #11
Yes sam you are right. Had then relied on google for scorpio reviews and then stumbled upon this wonderful forum.
The virtual fights between the xover and raj_5004 have been entertaining me a lot [;)]

Thread Starter #15
yes thank you . seems my Scorpio delivery will be delayed since registration will take a bit of time.
had thought of getting the delivery on the mahurat day of Thursday on 26th . but by the current proceedings it seems highly improbable.

so it seems delivery postponed to the 2nd of feb.

Top Bottom