Hello TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,
Let me intoduce myself, I am Suresh Upadya from Bangalore.
I am an Engineer(not software) by Profession and my hobbies/Interests include Travelling,clicking(photos) and biking(cycling) to stay fit.

My 1st automobile was Baja Pulsar boubht in 2003(classic round doom) which I still have and my 1st car was Indica XETA which I exchanged a week back for Grande Punto(yet to arrive in my garage).

Hope to have a nice time here with all you punters an Gurus of Automibile

Thanks,
Suresh
[thumbsup]

Welcome to TAI Suresh good to have another enthusiast from Bangalore! and another Punto added to TAI's stable,that was a nice way of introducing yourself! have a pleasant stay[clap]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Suresh. I think it is for the first time I’m welcoming someone from Bangalore who is NOT related to IT. :biggrin: Congratulations for buying Fiat Punto. We would like to read about it through a separate ownership review. Have a pleasant stay and for any assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Fingers crossed!!!!!!! just came back from dealer he says he will deliver by 7:30 pm..........last took delivery @ 10 pm.[confused]

Thanks,
Suresh

Well not to dampen your joy but why don't you take the delivery tomorrow morning , i know you will be super excited but still it's always good taking delivery in broad daylight.

Congratulations anyways.

Hi Suresh Upadya,

Congrats for your new baby Punto..

As Dhaya said, take the delivery in Day light..

Happy Motoring.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI[:)]

lxi.

Suspended
welcome to this forum Suresh Upadya. As cooldhaya said, why don't you take the delivery tommorow morning as it will be easier for the inspections. hope you have a good time here!

Thread Starter #11
Got vehicle delivered @ 8:15 p.m. yesterday. cant explain the level of anxiety. Here are the 1st pics of my white Horse

Thanks,
Suresh

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations bro , which variant is your Punto? Do start a separate ownership thread so that we can discuss more about your car in detail.

Top Bottom