Hello TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

Warm Regards to all TAIns out there. Just another motor enthusiast. Pretty glad & looking forward to be part of this active forum. Sketching down a few details.

Name - Prasanth Shenoy
City - Bangalore
Why I chose this username - Well, most of the time I think about cars and rest of the time, hmm, well cars only [:D] Hence the name Carhead.
Passion - Travelling, watching movies.
Cars/Bikes I own - 2004 Santro Xing, XG variant, Silver color, 40K Kms. 2004 TVS Suzuki Fiero F2, Black color, 35K Kms.

Planning to upgrade from Santro to a more powerful and comfortable diesel hatchback by Mar 2012. No complaints whatsoever from my loyal companion Santro who served us well till date. It will be very difficult for me & my family to say goodbye to him in the near future. But alas, with the flurry of new models and variants flooding the Indian auto market you need to be a superhuman to be content with something that is as far as 8 years old (my parents & wifey object me and keeps on telling that Santro is the best & more than enough for our needs) & pretend as if you have not seen any other cars on the road [:)]

Looking forward to all your valuable suggestions/inputs/guidance for my upgrade.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard buddy! Yes making that decision to part with your existing car is like doing away with a family member. Santro being the best city car with best low end torque is a hoot to drive. Hope you get something to make your transformation fruitful [:)]

350Z

Core Team
Hello Prasanth! Welcome to The Automotive India. It will be our pleasure to assist you for buying a suitable new hatchback. Just start up another thread in relevant section so that we can discuss in depth about it. Coincidentally, you have joined us on the right time. Bangalore meet is happening this weekend. It could be a good opportunity to become familiar with other forum members face to face. Make sure to check out this thread: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...galore-meet-26th-november-please-confirm.html. Have a wonderful experience on board. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
Welcome aboard buddy! Yes making that decision to part with your existing car is like doing away with a family member. Santro being the best city car with best low end torque is a hoot to drive. Hope you get something to make your transformation fruitful [:)]
Thank you 'traveller'. As you rightly said cant beat Santro's city driveability and parting away with him is going to be v difficult.

Thread Starter #9
Hello Prasanth! Welcome to The Automotive India. It will be our pleasure to assist you for buying a suitable new hatchback. Just start up another thread in relevant section so that we can discuss in depth about it. Coincidentally, you have joined us on the right time. Bangalore meet is happening this weekend. It could be a good opportunity to become familiar with other forum members face to face. Make sure to check out this thread: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...galore-meet-26th-november-please-confirm.html. Have a wonderful experience on board. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank you 350Z. Of course I will start a thread for a new hatchback. I would have loved to attend the Bangalore meet unfortunately am abroad right now and will be back by Jan next year.

Top Bottom