Hello TAI

Thread Starter #1
greetings,

I am software engineer working in Namma Bangaluru, automobiles is one of my interests I cant leave without, started motoring with my first bike "TVS Victor" then graduated to four wheeler with an Indica.

Presently I own a Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 5S and a recent possession my Java Brown Scorpio VLX.

safe driving,
Srinivas

Thread Starter #5
Hello Mate! Welcome to TAI. Hope you have a great time ahead. And BTW, nice cars you have there [;)]
I like your signature, I totally agree.

Hi buddy, welcome to TAI. even i have a scorpio VLX, so we could share many things over here!

Please go through the rules & regulations of posting in TAI, it will ensure you enjoy your stay over here.

Warm regards,
TAI Team.
sure I will, I bought Scorpio only recently so I am sure to know more from you about maintaining the beast.

mine is a 2010 refresh model.

350Z

Core Team
Hello Javabrown, Welcome aboard. It's great to have another Banglorean as well as a Scorpio Owner amongst us. So RSM, Your Banglore members circle is expanding everyday. :smile:

You've got one of a popular Indian SUV Javabrown that too with a nice color selection, We'll be waiting for an ownership report of your car along with some pictures and for any assistance, Please do feel free to Contact our staff anytime. Enjoy your stay!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Javabrown welcome to TAI! Have a pleasant stay here! We do have lot of bangaloreans here around now! Add an ownership report of your Scorpio with pictures!!

And our member Raj and Mukesh are owners of Scorpio , so feel free to ask queries to them!!

Thread Starter #10
I would definitely put my ownership report, but before doing that I want to get used to using this website like editing a post, adding pics, text formatting like that.

thank you for a warm welcome, good to know there are good number of Bangalorians , Bangalore Rocks, hmm actually Indians Rock.

njoy maadi,
JavaBrown.

350Z

Core Team
You'd soon find yourself indulging in this fascinating environment of TAI and about getting used to little things, Check Announcements Section, Especially this thread which could be of some help to you.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Srinivas,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay!

Lot of Scorpions here & you will definitely get assistance from Raj on anything about Scorpio!

Hello Srinivas.
Welcome to TAI.
How about some detailed ownership report of Scorpio,
Share your experiences in the ownership report section.
Start a new thread.
Your's is the 3rd mHAwk joining this forum.

Hello Srinivas,

Welcome to TAI and wish you have a nice time here.

Looking forward to your ownership report of your scorpio and the bullet!

Which part of Bangalore do you stay in?

Top Bottom