Hello TAI Members

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys my name is mohit and i am from delhi, i am working as a freelance project manager. currently i am using two first one is fiat palio [:)] and the second one is tata aria pleasure [:D] which i have recently purchased.

Hello Mohit,

Welcome to The Automotive India. What kind of projects are you into?

Coming to your rides, i think you own one of the most loved cars of India, Fiat Palio, is it a MJD heart. Do post a comprehensive ownership report of your rides along with numbers of pics of the same.
Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers.

Welcome aboard Mohit.The names of both of your rides sounds good[evil].
Please please please,say that your Palio is a 1.6..[cry].I have heard that it is faster than Polo and Fabia 1.6,only my bad luck is that I am yet to drive it.
Looking forward for the pics of Palio and Aria.

Thread Starter #5
Welcome aboard Mohit.The names of both of your rides sounds good[evil].
Please please please,say that your Palio is a 1.6..[cry].I have heard that it is faster than Polo and Fabia 1.6,only my bad luck is that I am yet to drive it.
Looking forward for the pics of Palio and Aria.
no dear, its palio nv 1.2 elx 2004 model but i really love this one, its true that now it started giving problems but i still love this car coz i this is my first car[cheers]

Hello Mohit,

Welcome to The Automotive India. What kind of projects are you into?

Coming to your rides, i think you own one of the most loved cars of India, Fiat Palio, is it a MJD heart. Do post a comprehensive ownership report of your rides along with numbers of pics of the same.
Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers.
hi akash, i am into book composition projects [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mohit Welcome to TAI.That was a nice brief intro. Hope to see reviews on your Palio and Aria!

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Hi guys my name is mohit and i am from delhi, i am working as a freelance project manager. currently i am using two first one is fiat palio nd the second one is tata aria pleasure which i have recently purchased.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Mohit. Hope to catch you with your Aria somewhere on the streets of Delhi. Have a wonderful experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
thanks a ton guys for this overwhelming welcome response, i am really feel proud to be a part of this community.[clap]

Thread Starter #10
i want to know something from all you respected members, as i told you i have recently purchased tata aria pleasure how i finalize this one i want to share it with you guys. please feel free and let me know if i am wrong, coz i have already bought aria.

when i plan to purchase new suv my basic requirement is space coz i need this car for my family use. so after taking test drive of several cars in my budget i shortlist three of them
a) Xylo E9 - coz it has plenty of space and features
b) Aria - looks better than Xylo, features quite impressive
c) XUV - good looks, good features
but they have there drawbacks too
xuv has a waiting of 4-6 months as per dealer and moreover it have smallest cabin in my selected cars and for me it is expensive from rest of the two (coz i am getting a whopping discount of 3.25 lacs on aria).
xylo has a major drawback it is mostly used in taxi so that taxi image irritates me coz i dont want after spending a huge amount a taxi tag with my car.
so finally i have to settle with aria.

but what i really feel that aria have the most silent engine in this category pickup is really good looks are ok types, and it have boot space not enough but more than other 2.

so this is what i analyze.

waiting for your response guys [:)]

Hi Mohit, how about starting a thread rather in the ownership review section of the forum - there are quite a few Aria owners and it would be a good discussion. We would like to see your Aria's pictures and know more your experience with the vehicle.

Top Bottom