Hello TAI members :-)

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI friends.

Just though I should introduce myself so that we people can know each other better.

Name:- Saurabh Kumar Chandra
DOB:- 01/06/1983
City:- New Delhi
Hobbies:- Traveling, long drives, music, dreaming about cars and modifications.

hope my stay will be knowledgeable for me and enjoyable for others :-)

Welcome aboard The Automotive India, Have a great time here and share with us your experiences. Do post a travelogue on your journeys as well, would love to hear from you.

Aahh another delhite, Welcome to TAI buddy and have a pleasant stay here[:)] Do share your experienes, travelogues and ownership reviews.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. That's a short and sweet intro. I look forward to an active participation from your end in the forum. Enjoy the stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Aahh another delhite, Welcome to TAI buddy and have a pleasant stay here[:)] Do share your experienes, travelogues and ownership reviews.

Thanks, Will definitely share my experiences, travelogues in the future but before that I hope(and pray to god) to share two ownership reviews very soon ;-)

Thread Starter #10
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. That's a short and sweet intro. I look forward to an active participation from your end in the forum. Enjoy the stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350Z.

You will definitey find me participating in different discussions.

I might be short in vocabulary, but will try to make it up with my love for cars :biggrin:

Top Bottom