Hello TAI Members

Hello Akash,
I am happy that your parents are fine. I am also touched by your innate decency and goodness of nature. Health issues are not uncommon with age but with their children around them, parents can age gracefully and take heart. Fulfilling your parent's wish - specially your mom's - and getting them the new Tigor in the same colour speaks volumes about the strength of the bonds in your family. I envy you. And my blessings are always with you, for whatever they are worth. I plan to visit the "Thar owner's review" thread soon.
And I must congratulate you on the splendidly detailed review of the Tata Tigor. This is the kind of review that helps the prospective buyer in making up his mind. Congrats once again!
Warm regards,
Shashanka

Oh! So, have you and ma'am taken the vaccine? Wish you get back to best of health at earliest.

Indeed.

He has perhaps also joined a parallel car forum.

[thumbsup]

All New Mahindra Thar Ownership

A lot has gone by Sir personally. Wedding has taken a back seat have some more important responsibilities to fulfill prior to that. BTW, would like to have your blessing on this thread. Would also request you to open the 1st page of this thread to get the details of how it all happened.

Apart from my parents Sir, not bothered about the other members of family. My Parents are fine. Some age related health issues keep coming and going. Wish god keeps them healthy and happy.

@gearhead2 Sir, aap jaise log iss forum ki strength ho. Members of your experience and stature are an inspiration to us. Lesser learned and knowledgeable people like me look up to you and to our TAI to learn each day something new. Keep yourself present as much as possible, Sir.

Regards
Akash
Yes, Akash, we have just taken the vaccine shot this morning (Covaxin) and have not experienced any adverse reactions so far. All to the good!
And I checked the "All new Mahindra Thar Ownership" thread posted by Sandeep John. Very informative thread and I have thanked him for the same.
I just heard from the Mahindra folks that the delivery date of the Thar has been advanced to Aug 3rd '21 (it was Oct '21 earlier). I assume that the production
has been ramped up as posted by Mahindra earlier.
Regards,
Shashanka

Thread Starter #125

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies.

Had the honor of meeting Mr. Shailesh Chandra, MD Tata Motors PV Business and Tata Passenger Electric Mobility at the meet organized by the Tata Motors Dealer in Noida. I was invited to interact with him and share my suggestions and feedback regarding my experience with the Tata Cars and the Services provided this far. Also suggest improvements needed in expansion of PV portfolio as well as EV vehicles. It was a wonderful interaction.

IMG-20220328-WA0000.jpg
Regards
Akash

Buddies.

Had the honor of meeting Mr. Shailesh Chandra, MD Tata Motors PV Business and Tata Passenger Electric Mobility at the meet organized by the Tata Motors Dealer in Noida. I was invited to interact with him and share my suggestions and feedback regarding my experience with the Tata Cars and the Services provided this far. Also suggest improvements needed in expansion of PV portfolio as well as EV vehicles. It was a wonderful interaction.

Regards
Akash
Hello Akash, that was a signal honour indeed! And why not - one family with steady loyalty to one brand! I feel really happy that you have stuck to a domestic major for your family's transport needs.
We took delivery of the Thar (LX, hardtop, petrol, manual) last year and are still in the process of enjoying our purchase!
Regards,
Shashanka

Attachments

Thread Starter #128

Akash1886

Honoured Member
@Nairrk Thanks a lot Sir. I really thank you for keeping our forum updated. You have immensely contributed in the updations. Though I couldn't log in but read the updates frequently.

@gearhead2 Kaise hain Sir? Lucknow ke kya haal-chaal? Thanks for the praise in above comment Sir. I was very ill since Feb this year. Had developed Liver issue and then severe tooth ache. Somehow, the liver issue has subsided to a great extent but the tooth ache has been persisting. It is difficult to eat food properly. I am taking medication but it is really tough to bear it.

Indeed its been a long time since I had contributed to the forum but even to my best ability, due to these bugging health issues I couldn't come online. Hope to be more regular now.

@350Z Thanks a lot for visiting me. Though a short one. Hope to meet you over lunch soon. I haven't been able to apply the new stickers still. Would now paste them on DCA Altroz and the other Altroz. BTW, even the DCA is a Dark Edition.[drive]

Regards
Akash

@Nairrk Thanks a lot Sir. I really thank you for keeping our forum updated. You have immensely contributed in the updations. Though I couldn't log in but read the updates frequently.

@gearhead2 Kaise hain Sir? Lucknow ke kya haal-chaal? Thanks for the praise in above comment Sir. I was very ill since Feb this year. Had developed Liver issue and then severe tooth ache. Somehow, the liver issue has subsided to a great extent but the tooth ache has been persisting. It is difficult to eat food properly. I am taking medication but it is really tough to bear it.

Indeed its been a long time since I had contributed to the forum but even to my best ability, due to these bugging health issues I couldn't come online. Hope to be more regular now.

@350Z Thanks a lot for visiting me. Though a short one. Hope to meet you over lunch soon. I haven't been able to apply the new stickers still. Would now paste them on DCA Altroz and the other Altroz. BTW, even the DCA is a Dark Edition.[drive]

Regards
Akash

Hello Akash,
Disturbed to read about your recent bout of ill health - liver & tooth-ache issues. Both can be very troubling & debilitating. I suffered from liver issues after my bout with Covid-19. In fact the doctors had suggested that these trailing symptoms of post Covid patients are something I should get used to! But thanks to Ruma's suggestion (she practices Dr. Bach's flower remedies and Sujok therapy) I have been following both and can say now that I am quite well and my liver / digestive disorders have been banished! Both these therapies are nature based (in fact a good part of Sujok is based on small magnets and Dr. Bach's therapy is flower based, as the name suggests) and without any side-effects. I'm sure you are quite net-savvy and can easily read up on these and if you feel encouraged then I suggest you follow up on them.

I hope you recover soon and get back to your earlier enthusiastic form!
Affectionately,
Shashanka

Top Bottom