Hello TAI Members

]Hi guys
I'm a Computer Engineering student from Mumbai and know to Drive since last 6 months.
Passionate about Cars and driving, I drive my dad's 11 years old Wagon-R and a Honda Activa. Planning to have Baleno.

Had joined forum on 3rd Jan but possibly got to know abt Introduction now.
A very good AutoForum[clap]

Hello Friends.

I am a Chartered accountancy student from Ahmedabad. I have joined TAI a few days back and feeling awesome to be a part of such community.

Driving is my passion be it two-wheelers or four. I have a swift Vdi(2010), i20 active Sx(2015), verna Sx(2011), omni(2000),Cbr 250r(2010), Yezdi(1982) and a few more vehicles at home.

I would like to thank the support group behind the forum. Kudos to all of you guys. [cheers]

Thank you for having me.

Hello Friends.

I am a Chartered accountancy student from Ahmedabad. I have joined TAI a few days back and feeling awesome to be a part of such community.

Driving is my passion be it two-wheelers or four. I have a swift Vdi(2010), i20 active Sx(2015), verna Sx(2011), omni(2000),Cbr 250r(2010), Yezdi(1982) and a few more vehicles at home.

I would like to thank the support group behind the forum. Kudos to all of you guys. [cheers]

Thank you for having me.
hi, welcome to the fourm. i am a Chartered Accountant from Punjab.

Thread Starter #80

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Dear Delhi and Noida TAI-gers

We have a great opportunity of attending the Audi-Q Drive Event on the 16th April 2016, Saturday. The Event shall be of 2 hours with off-road experience i.e from 10:30am to 12:30pm and will be flagged off from Sector 8 Audi Showroom in Noida. Cars will be Q3, Q5 and Q7. We would like to have a clear-cut confirmation from the Delhi or Noida TAI-ger who is 100% sure of taking out 3 hours for this event. Please mark a PM to Vibhor (350Z) or Me (Akash1886) for the same with your email ID. We shall provide you the invite for the same. Do make sure, we need to confirm it to the PR Guys about the same so please confirm only when you are fully sure of attending it.

PS: Valid Driving License is a Must to be carried.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
Hello TAI,

I am Narender, joined TAI last week. I work as a programmer for a MNC in Hyderabad.

Always loved driving since my college days. I have been reading/following this forum from last one year, really appreciate TAI members for sharing valuable experiences, its very helpful.

I currently own 2011 Fiat Punto 1.3 EMPK 71000. Tata Indigo 2006-2014 1,30,000 kms SOLD.

Cheers,
Narender

Thread Starter #82

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Hello TAI Members: 2 YEARS of Love and Affection!

2 Years With The Automotive India.[:)]

My buddies, 2 Years back, on this date i.e 07th September 2014, I joined here as a new member. As the journey with TAI progressed, I learnt a lot about automobiles and made many really good friends with whom I can share my happiness, with whom I can share my jokes (which most often are about marriage) and who stand by me and have supported me in all my efforts for providing the best possible content to TAI. In the process of providing content, I learnt about many important aspects of cars and it helped me to further improve my knowledge and today I can proudly say that whatever I am and whatever I have achieved in regards to Automobiles is because of 3 things i.e my passion for cars, the unconditional and selfless support of The Automotive India and of-course, my Paa (who mostly is hopeless about my future). Me and my dad share a very special bond i.e not just of father-son but also of friends who never leave an opportunity to pull each others leg. My dad does it more often than me. And those happy moments between us I only love to share here on TAI and most of you may have read them too.

When I entered here in TAI I was just another enthusiast who loved cars endlessly. But in due course the affection, love and warmth you all gave me made me feel much more special. I am referred as Mogambo & Reporter Saab by many of you and believe me it is the biggest complement for me when you all refer me with these names. It is a feeling of being loved by you all when I read and hear these names. I in my own small ways have made efforts to provide you all with the smiles and laughter so that our collective experience on TAI is superb one. Whenever, you all read my funny posts, there should be a happy grin with all 32 shining teeth :biggrin: like this! Having said this, I know and fully believe that my journey with TAI shall continue for a long time to come and I shall keep learning and improving myself as a person and as an enthusiast and in doing that I look forward to you all for supporting me as always.

Now coming to some of my humor thoughts, Frankly speaking, I love to watch the serial Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par hain that comes on &TV and I am so inspired in humor by that serial that often in situations I speak out that rural UP dialect and often I share it over here too because I firmly believe TAI to me is a family. Apart from this, my guiding light after my parents and GOD has been Sam Dada, the way he use to conduct himself, the way he use to converse with all, the way he use to love one and all, even I try to be half as good as him. He has a lasting impression on me and my thoughts and that is the reason why I always believe that Love is the end of evils. Today on this august day of my completing 2 years with TAI, I thank you all for giving me the space on this forum and some space in your thoughts too. I shall always be grateful to you all for these gestures.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:

2 Years With The Automotive India.[:)]

When I entered here in TAI I was just another enthusiast who loved cars endlessly. But in due course the affection, love and warmth you all gave me made me feel much more special. I am referred as Mogambo & Reporter Saab by many of you and believe me it is the biggest complement for me when you all refer me with these names. It is a feeling of being loved by you all when I read and hear these names. I in my own small ways have made efforts to provide you all with the smiles and laughter so that our collective experience on TAI is superb one. Whenever, you all read my funny posts, there should be a happy grin with all 32 shining teeth :biggrin: like this! I shall always be grateful to you all for these gestures.
Boy, did I cry reading the post? Ah..no just kidding. Kudos Akash. Keep it coming. Please be active post-marriage as well!

Boy, did I cry reading the post? Ah..no just kidding. Kudos Akash. Keep it coming. Please be active post-marriage as well!
Haha you think our reporter saab would be allowed of being inactive or away from this family.Nah.[;)]

Thread Starter #85

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Haha you think our reporter saab would be allowed of being inactive or away from this family.Nah.[;)]
I shall always be active here on TAI irrespective of my marital status.[:)] Cars are my first love and I shall also live my passion for them for sure. Raha Shaadi ka sawal, You all would be invited with family to witness it and on the first night itself a relationship agreement would be signed between both the parties.

Regards

Akash

I shall always be active here on TAI irrespective of my marital status.[:)] Cars are my first love and I shall also live my passion for them for sure. Raha Shaadi ka sawal, You all would be invited with family to witness it and on the first night itself a relationship agreement would be signed between both the parties.

Regards

Akash
LOL.. Make sure you get it done on first night itself. Am telling you with experience and am sure all married guys will agree with me on this[lol]

Keep enjoying till then[:D]

Thread Starter #87

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies and Girls![:D]

At times in our lives even small vehicles give us more happiness and confidence than the bigger ones. Yes! It is very true in my case. Until yesterday, my status was that of a co-passenger in every off-roading event. Big thanks to TAI and Vibhor as I had the honor of being in the passenger seat of some of the most plush and strong SUVs. But today, I broke that pattern of being just a co-passenger during off-roading. Today I did Off-Roading not in a plush SUV but rather in a more elementary vehicle from Eicher Polaris. It was a big moment for me as it was my 1st time in off-roading and being the driver for it. Vibhor and all of you have been truly supportive with me and with courage I did it! My driver, Arvind took pics of me doing the Off-Roading which felt really great. There is an exhaustive coverage of the event as always but yes I wanted to share this happy moment with you all.

IMG-20170125-WA0012.jpg
Ya its true! Reporter Saab could actually fit in well in the driver's seat!​

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #88

Akash1886

Honoured Member
10,000 Posts Completed on T.A.I on 05-07-2018

Buddies,

Today, I am updating this intro after 1.5 Years and would like to share with you all the happiness of achieving the milestone of 10,000 Posts on TAI just now. For me, this achievement means a lot because this has been possible with the unparalleled support and motivation of the Team TAI all these years.

Vibhor, Vipul, Vinod Sir, FD, Abhishek, Nitin, Kasscon, Saroya, Shashank Sir and so many of you all stood by me and helped me to achieve this feat today. I do wish that I shall never disappoint you all and shall keep contributing to our forum, T.A.I for long time to come.

Thanks a ton, Team!

Regards

Akash

10,000 Posts Completed on T.A.I on 05-07-2018

Buddies,

Today, I am updating this intro after 1.5 Years and would like to share with you all the happiness of achieving the milestone of 10,000 Posts on TAI just now. For me, this achievement means a lot because this has been possible with the unparalleled support and motivation of the Team TAI all these years.

Vibhor, Vipul, Vinod Sir, FD, Abhishek, Nitin, Kasscon, Saroya, Shashank Sir and so many of you all stood by me and helped me to achieve this feat today. I do wish that I shall never disappoint you all and shall keep contributing to our forum, T.A.I for long time to come.

Thanks a ton, Team!

Regards

Akash
Congrats Reporter Sahab, a well deserved distinction, well done, keep up the good work.

God bless.

Regards
Vinod

Top Bottom