Hello TAI Members

Thread Starter #46

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Hello TAI Members.

Congratulations everyone who were honoured. i am a bit late in congratulating but better late than never isnt it. i remember me and akash joined TAI more or less together and he is the first person i had added to my friends list. it so joyous to see one my friends being recognised. keep it up buddy you have earned every bit of it. keep the hard work going.
Nitin, I am really thankful to you and all others here for appreciating my efforts. You and me have joined this exquisite forum at almost the same time and you too have been instrumental in increasing the info base of TAI and some of my threads just like all other buddies have done. I promise to you and everyone here that it will be my constant effort to give the best here to the maximum of my abilities.

Regards

Akash

Congratulations to Akash and all others who have become "Honoured Member" of our forum. You guys deserve this 4 star NCAP rating [clap]

Belated congratulations to all newly honoured members. Wish you the very best.

With regards
roman(Sandeep Pillai)

Congratulations Akash.[clap] I know i am late and am really sorry for that.[embarass]
As everyone know my Buddy Akash very well so i will not say much . Few words are enough i think " You are a great enthusiast and a very kind person ".
May You live long.

Thread Starter #52

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Congratulations Akash. I know i am late and am really sorry for that. Few words are enough i think " You are a great enthusiast and a very kind person ".
May You live long.
Veerey, between us brothers there is nothing as Sorry or being Late. We all are one here. We share happiness among each other and support each other in times of need. For me each and every one here means a lot right from Vibhor to the latest new member. I am humbled with the praise from you veerey. Take care and we all have a long way to go in our lives and I am glad I met so many affectionate people in my journey with TAI. I wish to meet many more.

Regards

Akash

Congratulations Akash! [:D]

It feels so nice to see a member get rewarded, if he is a dear friend and a die-hard enthusiast. Your passion and enthusiasm was evident from the time you joined the forums. Your participation in the forum activities speaks a lot about your passion towards cars. I said the same things in my Introduction thread also, that you are a great person. From the interaction with you on the forum, I can see that you have a great personality, passion and a friendly nature. Your posts boast of superb quality, your articles are immensely informative and logical and your participation (2500 posts in less than 1 year) speaks a lot.

I had been noting your participation (through posts and threads) in the forum since the time you joined and can easily say that you truly deserved this award.

You are a great person. I hope you will never change and be passionate about cars always, even after tying the knot. [lol]

Hats off sir!

PS. There was a time when I used to think "OMG! Is this guy unemployed? [lol](Just joking buddy)" when 4/5 threads from your side appeared almost every day in the New Topics page.

Regards,
Nikunj

Thread Starter #54

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Congratulations Akash!

It feels so nice to see a member get rewarded, if he is a dear friend and a die-hard enthusiast. Your passion and enthusiasm was evident from the time you joined the forums. Your participation in the forum activities speaks a lot about your passion towards cars. I said the same things in my Introduction thread also, that you are a great person. From the interaction with you on the forum, I can see that you have a great personality, passion and a friendly nature. Your posts boast of superb quality, your articles are immensely informative and logical and your participation (2500 posts in less than 1 year) speaks a lot.

I had been noting your participation (through posts and threads) in the forum since the time you joined and can easily say that you truly deserved this award.

You are a great person. I hope you will never change and be passionate about cars always, even after tying the knot.

Hats off sir!

PS. There was a time when I used to think "OMG! Is this guy unemployed? (Just joking buddy)" when 4/5 threads from your side appeared almost every day in the New Topics page.

Regards,
Nikunj
Nikunj, I am really thankful for the respect and love of you all here. When I joined TAI in 2014 Sept. my sole aim was to share my knowledge and gain some new things in automobiles through the team member's contribution. My participation in the forum is simply to help my buddies to best possible level and to best of my knowledge. TAI gave me the much needed support to channelize my passion for automobiles. Vibhor and all of you have motivated me ever since I came to TAI and due to your motivation, I have god willingly reached here. I am for you all, with you all and one among you all. My posts here in TAI in a span of less than 1 year were simply because I think there should not be anything left unshared between like minded people and this honor by team TAI to me is a mark of love and trust in my efforts.

As far as marriage is concerned, I will be more than happy to have you all by my side in that. At-least you all shall be supporting me in saving my soul from my wife's demands and I am going to be like this only and in this life at least I wont change. My contribution to TAI will not change. It has given a meaning to my passion. Today, where ever I go, I proudly say I am from The Automotive India. People recognize me with TAI's name. I am really in-debited to TAI's support for me.

Regarding my participation in the forum, I did leave my job with a 5 star hotel in Delhi and decided to live my passion for cars. My dad was shocked initially but later understood and supported me. Today, I am happily participating in my dad's firm and live my passion for cars too. Had I been employed else where, such participation and living of passion would not be possible. I value my passion more than my profession.[:)] I do intend to start my own Marketing/Movie PR venture soon, its in planning at present. Lets see how it shapes up.

Regards

Akash

Wow sirji, real words of wisdom up there. Awesome job, keep going. Also, great to know that you will be with us for a long time [clap]. Good luck for the future.

Thread Starter #56

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Buddies,

I am really humbled to have received birthday wishes sent by entire TAI forum to me today. Ever since I have joined here, not a single day I felt like an outsider. Each and every one of my buddies here have treated me like an integral part of the forum. Though I still have to meet you all in person, but the affection, support, guidance and care you all have given to me so far, I shall remember it for ever. It is very rare to find people in the real world who even without meeting show so much care and affection. Today, TAI was truly the 1st one to have wished me and I cannot forget this beautiful and humble gesture. For me right from Vibhor to any new joinee, each one is always a part of my thoughts in some or the other way.

Since 2010, I did not celebrate my birthday, but this time I got the best wishes from my virtual family and I made it a point to celebrate it. I am deeply touched and also conveyed my feelings to Vibhor today morning. I do wish that this TAI family grows stronger by the day and sees many new benchmarks and milestones of success in future with the selfless efforts of each and every one of you.

Prior to joining TAI in September 2014, Virtually I developed immense respect which later became true respect for only one person i.e Sir Sam Kapasi. It is rare that I in-person got so much attached to someone whom I never met. Just like him, I want you all to always remember me for my work and efforts and do keep guiding me for the better. It is a matter of great happiness that on this day, I am still living my passion for automobiles in company of such learned people.

I ventured into writing for automobiles on internet by accident and never knew that it would change my life and liking for it in a major way and make me come across such intelligent and caring people like you all and Of-course DADA. I never take offence of any remark and neither I have ever tried to offend anyone in my life. I have worked for making my loved ones happy to best of my ability. Same way, for me TAI in true sense is a big-heart-ed family.

I wish to remain a learning member of this vast intellectual and supportive community till my reflexes are there and I can type. My love and best wishes are for all of you and I humbly thank TAI Team to have wished me today. Really means a lot!

Love and Regards!

Akash

Last edited:
Thread Starter #60

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Sorry man it's too late but welcome to tai!!
thanks for the detail introduction! i just wanna say welcome to the page!
Dear Manish and Lawrence, thank you for the humble words. Its never too late to make friends and appreciate someone. May both of you benefit as much being a part of this illustrative forum TAI.[:)]

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom