Hello TAI Members

Thread Starter #31

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Hello TAI Members.

Lolz, why is the driver having all the fun with your iVtec sirji? Couldn't understand the reason why the ladies refused to let you drive the car . I hope you don't find me a bit too irrational but its damn funny reading the prohibited part in your comment. Good luck on the Ciaz AT. My thoughts on it would be to consider the upcoming facelift versa with the six speed auto gearbox from Santa fe and it looks a lot like the Sonata fluidic ( which looks great in my opinion)
Actually my mom is too protective till now. You all can call me mama's boy[lol]! She never lets me drive any car sighting traffic (just like many moms are). As for my fiancee, she and my mom are on same track, she refuses to see me in driver's seat (probably not confident of my skills yet!).[:)]. That's why my chauffeurs enjoy the FFE and K&N performance!

As for the Ciaz, no matter what may come, dad won't budge from Maruti. He's an avid loyalist of MSIL.

Though I am still analyzing your thoughts over Versa, Santa Fe and Sonata!!

Regards

Akash

Last edited:

Actually my mom is too protective till now. You all can call me mama's boy[lol]! She never lets me drive any car sighting traffic (just like many moms are). As for my fiancee, she and my mom are on same track, she refuses to see me in driver's seat (probably not confident of my skills yet!).[:)]. That's why my chauffeurs enjoy the FFE and K&N performance!

As for the Ciaz, no matter what may come, dad won't budge from Maruti. He's an avid loyalist of MSIL.

Though I am still analyzing your thoughts over Versa, Santa Fe and Sonata!!

Regards

Akash
OH MY GAWD[surprise] I meant Verna mr. Akash i don't know how it became versa ( actually i do, its because of this new iMac i bought with the dumb auto spell check.) Anyways I meant verna so do try it out.

Last edited:

Hi akash,

Welcome on board TAI! I guess our story is akin to many bollywood scripts of the 70s, but the passion for automobiles knows no boundaries, and like we talk and interact frequently with each other, hopefully we continue to do so here.
Enjoy your stay here,
Regards
esseesse

Thread Starter #34

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Welcome on board TAI! I guess our story is akin to many bollywood scripts of the 70s, but the passion for automobiles knows no boundaries, and like we talk and interact frequently with each other, hopefully we continue to do so here.
Enjoy your stay here,
Sidharth, we are the Jai and Veeru jodi[:D]. Yesterday evening when we were speaking, mummy asked also, Kya Sidharth ka phone hai? Tum Dono ko sirf gaadi he yaad rehti hai?. We will definitely keep up the same affection.[:)]. I am really at peace here and love the whole environment of this forum.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #35

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Buddies,

Now before I move on to make another post, let me first thank you all for supporting me in completing the mark of 2000 posts on The Automotive India. It has been an enlightening journey so far in company of such nice and informed enthusiasts. You all have whole-heartedly supported by contributions and have appreciated them always. I hope my contributions in future as well shall be of interest and help to all of you. I am really humbled by the extended warmth.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #36

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Friends,

Today is an august occasion for me. With the self-less support, motivation and appreciation from all of you, I have been given a very responsible position on forum i.e Honored Member. It is a moment which has taken its due time in my case to happen. When I joined TAI in September 2014, I was really elated to be a part of such a friendly and knowledgeable forum. With time, my knowledge has increased manifolds and thanks to all of you for that. I still have a long way to go and I am sure, you all shall support me in that. From my end, any of you, if need any assistance then please feel free to message me here. I am really in-debited for the love of team TAI has shown to me and respect you all have given. I wish to continue my journey in the forum with all of you in the same way as it has been till now. I have learned from all of you, and still seek to learn much more. I promise to further improvise my content quality in the best interest of all.[:)]

Thanks to all and Love you all!

Regards

Akash

Last edited:

Friends,

Today is an august occasion for me. With the self-less support, motivation and appreciation from all of you, I have been given a very responsible position on forum i.e Honored Member. It is a moment which has taken its due time in my case to happen. When I joined TAI in September 2014, I was really elated to be a part of such a friendly and knowledgeable forum. With time, my knowledge has increased manifolds and thanks to all of you for that. I still have a long way to go and I am sure, you all shall support me in that. From my end, any of you, if need any assistance then please feel free to message me here. I am really in-debited for the love of team TAI has shown to me and respect you all have given. I wish to continue my journey in the forum with all of you in the same way as it has been till now. I have learned from all of you, and still seek to learn much more. I promise to further improvise my content quality in the best interest of all.[:)]

Regards

Akash
Congrats and I am really glad that you had joined this wonderful forum last year. Your content quality is already very good. Keep it up sirji. [clap][clap]

Friends,

Today is an august occasion for me. With the self-less support, motivation and appreciation from all of you, I have been given a very responsible position on forum i.e Honored Member. It is a moment which has taken its due time in my case to happen. When I joined TAI in September 2014, I was really elated to be a part of such a friendly and knowledgeable forum. With time, my knowledge has increased manifolds and thanks to all of you for that. I still have a long way to go and I am sure, you all shall support me in that. From my end, any of you, if need any assistance then please feel free to message me here. I am really in-debited for the love of team TAI has shown to me and respect you all have given. I wish to continue my journey in the forum with all of you in the same way as it has been till now. I have learned from all of you, and still seek to learn much more. I promise to further improvise my content quality in the best interest of all.

Regards

Akash
Congrats buddy, your contribution is definitely remarkable 'reporter saab'. [:)]
The best part is that I have also joined the bandwagon with you only but is still thinking how it happened? Something very unexpected IMO, at least in my case! :biggrin:

Thread Starter #39

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Congrats and I am really glad that you had joined this wonderful forum last year. Your content quality is already very good. Keep it up sirji.
Thanks Joshua, I am humbled. But I feel still the best in me is yet to come and it will not be possible without you all.

Congrats buddy, your contribution is definitely remarkable 'reporter saab'.
The best part is that I have also joined the bandwagon with you only but is still thinking how it happened? Something very unexpected IMO, at least in my case!
Congrats Vipul and even Varun too entered. And ya I am enjoying the life of "Reporter"[:D]. You are the only one who calls me reporter here and I love that because it feels I have earned it and any thing which is earned with effort definitely is worth millions. I wish this category grows in manifolds and our fellow buddies soon make their way to it. I am extremely happy for everyone who joined it today and I look forward to many more.

Best Part, I messaged this good news to my fiancee too in Mumbai. Reply yet awaited!

Regards

Akash

Congrats Vipul and even Varun too entered. And ya I am enjoying the life of "Reporter"[:D]. You are the only one who calls me reporter here and I love that because it feels I have earned it and any thing which is earned with effort definitely is worth millions. I wish this category grows in manifolds and our fellow buddies soon make their way to it. I am extremely happy for everyone who joined it today and I look forward to many more.
That title I have given after a lot of thinking, if I am not wrong then 90% of the automotive news I used to get from Reporter Akash at TAI news itself, so why isn't he our 'reporter saab'?

Best Part, I messaged this good news to my fiancee too in Mumbai. Reply yet awaited!
Now the tricky part starts, you don't have time to listen to her stories and are messaging about TAI to her. [evil]
This is my story actually..[lol]

congratz Mr Vipul and Mr Akash hope you contribute more
Thanks a lot sirji, to be very honest; for the first time in my life I am thinking before typing and trying to be right and not attract infraction points :P

Last edited:

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member

I AM VERY HONORED TO BE HERE!

I am delighted, honored and humbled to accept this award and to join other recipients whom I have long admired and respected.

Thank you so much TAI core team for the recognition as your Honored Member.

This award makes my work ever so much more enjoyable and challenging.

I dedicate this to my forum friends who are my constant source of inspiration and make my thread sparkling!

I look forward to learning and growing together.

With Warm Regards
Dr MUDHAN

I AM VERY HONORED TO BE HERE!

I am delighted, honored and humbled to accept this award and to join other recipients whom I have long admired and respected.

Thank you so much TAI core team for the recognition as your Honored Member.

This award makes my work ever so much more enjoyable and challenging.

I dedicate this to my forum friends who are my constant source of inspiration and make my thread sparkling!

I look forward to learning and growing together.

With Warm Regards
Dr MUDHAN
Haha, the Honda City Doctor is also there. [clap]

Well, now there will be even more DIY's and even more detailed discussions in the Honda City Guruji thread.

I am in Chennai on 27th August for being a part of SAE and IEEE International Transportation Electrification Conference 2015 (Have to present a research there), will look forward to look at the India's best maintained Honda City.

Last edited:

Congrats Akash, Doctor sir and Saar[lol].

Akash- Anything related to automobiles happening anywhere in the world akash shares it with fellow TAI members. Also he comes up with a quick help when a fellow TAIan is in need of advice. Very much active in TAI and really passionate about anything on wheel (Remember that Firefox cycle review!.)

Dr.Mudhan- I always wonder this person is a medical doctor or a research scholar!. Any piece of information shared by him will be well-researched, comprehensive and complete with every tiny bit of details. He is a "detailing" Guru as well. May be he is the one who owns the best maintained car in the whole TAI.

Vipul- This guy always gives technically sound and thought provoking replies with a pinch of humor. The real "Tech Guru" of TAI.

Well deserved and timely recognitions!! Congrats once again!.

PS: Just shared my thoughts for the moment. Please don't ask me things like "who asked for a testimonial here!" [lol]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #44

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Akash- Anything related to automobiles happening anywhere in the world akash shares it with fellow TAI members. Also he comes up with a quick help when a fellow TAIan is in need of advice. Very much active in TAI and really passionate about anything on wheel (Remember that Firefox cycle review!.)

PS: Just shared my thoughts for the moment. Please don't ask me things like "who asked for a testimonial here!"
Lame, I am humbled with the description of me as an enthusiast by you![:)] For me Cars are a passion even if it means going against wishes of my dad. Since for past 3 days he's not in town so I am really making merry with the car stuff. From tomorrow, the boring life begins. It gives me true solace when I find that someone/fellow member is benefited from my small suggestion. OH ya! That Firefox review had an interesting dimension to it which probably not even Vibhor knows till date i.e the day when I received the mail to write about it, I was running 102 C fever and the day I actually wrote about it I was having 100 C fever in January-end/Feb early 2015. Not boasting but honestly, I took that review simply because of 2 reasons, 1st being that, It was the first bi-cycle review officially for TAI and 2nd was, it re-kindled my childhood. It was special for me in more than 1 ways buddy.

Regards

Akash

Congratulations everyone who were honoured. i am a bit late in congratulating but better late than never isnt it. i remember me and akash joined TAI more or less together and he is the first person i had added to my friends list. it so joyous to see one my friends being recognised. keep it up buddy you have earned every bit of it. keep the hard work going.[:D]

Top Bottom