Hello TAI Members

Re: Hello TAI Members.

hey buddy Kudos and congratulations. May you learn a lot in this forum. some person said i dont remember who but was a great scientist. he said i'm just a pebble in front of the vast sea of knowledge. Such was his humbleness. Be humble and I'm sure you will not only learn but also earn a lot of friends. Wish you many more happy miles ahead.[:D]

Thread Starter #17

Akash1886

Honoured Member

hey buddy Kudos and congratulations. Wish you many more happy miles ahead.
Firstly superb thread of your introduction buddy and sorry for have missed out on this thread.Welcome again aakash and its good to see your participation with eagerness to share the passion you keep on.
About SK, we do have a thread about the legend, A true Yeti always.
Thanks to both of you, Nitin and Vijay. I am really humbled with your appreciation and definitely look forward to learn new things with regards to cars and bikes and contribute to interest of all. Nothing would have been possible if you all did not support me. My achievement here is all because of you all.

Vijay, I had made thread for Dada, but the thing is he is like an idol to me so where ever I can take his name, I feel proud in mentioning about him.

Regards

Akash

Vijay, I had made thread for Dada, but the thing is he is like an idol to me so where ever I can take his name, I feel proud in mentioning about him.

Regards

Akash
Yes i know i feel the same ways for sharing knowing everyone know about what that legend is, is because is lives in many hearts today given lot more to learn live and be as he was.

Thread Starter #19

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Yes i know i feel the same ways for sharing knowing everyone know about what that legend is, is because is lives in many hearts today given lot more to learn live and be as he was.
Absolutely Vijay, He was a man of exemplary sense of humor and love for words and life. In true sense, If ever any common man be termed as a legend, It was Sam Kapasi. I read through his writings, I consider myself not even 0.5% of what a genuine loving being he was. In life, we look up to our parents and people with great deeds and want to become like them. Dada was like one of them. In my small ways, I try to spread love and affection to all and it fills my heart with immense fulfillment to see people around me happy and having fun.

Though, I wish to write a lot about DADA but have to control it.

# Respect Sam Dada!

Regards

Akash

Hello TAI Members.

I dont know how i saw this post so late. Welcome mr. Akash to TAI. Keep on contributing and may you have tons of happy moments with all of us at TAI. ( BTW im your and TSIVipul's sidekick. Both of you cant refuse [evil]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #21

Akash1886

Honoured Member

BTW im your and TSIVipul's sidekick. Both of you cant refuse
Thanks CLJ, You are as much a good contributor as I or Vipul or others here are. Age makes no difference to passion, experience does. I hope with all of us contributing here in the interest of our TAI, you too shall also benefit from it equally dear.

Regards

Akash

Absolutely Vijay, He was a man of exemplary sense of humor and love for words and life. In true sense, If ever any common man be termed as a legend, It was Sam Kapasi. I read through his writings, I consider myself not even 0.5% of what a genuine loving being he was. In life, we look up to our parents and people with great deeds and want to become like them. Dada was like one of them. In my small ways, I try to spread love and affection to all and it fills my heart with immense fulfillment to see people around me happy and having fun.

Though, I wish to write a lot about DADA but have to control it.

# Respect Sam Dada!
Buddy are you some way related to SK, or calling him Dada like all of us [surprise]!. I was a big fan as a reader. The best thing with him was he never complicated the things, explained in an easy to understand manner for all!. For some unknown reason I was going through his introduction post in our peer forum few days back and you mentioned about him here now. No more OT. Once again congrats Akash on your achievement and keep contributing the way you do.![clap]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #23

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Buddy are you some way related to SK, or calling him Dada like all of us!. The best thing with him was he never complicated the things, explained in an easy to understand manner for all!. For some unknown reason I was going through his introduction post in our peer forum few days back and you mentioned about him here now. No more OT. Once again congrats Akash on your achievement and keep contributing the way you do.!
Well on a affectionate and respectful level yes of-course I do relate with him buddy. You are absolutely correct that he was a person of simple thoughts. In my native place i.e Allahbad, we are suppose to address our elders respectfully as Dada. Thanks for your kind and humble appreciation dear. I shall surely keep up my efforts going in the benefit of all.

Regards

Akash

Thanks CLJ, You are as much a good contributor as I or Vipul or others here are. Age makes no difference to passion, experience does. I hope with all of us contributing here in the interest of our TAI, you too shall also benefit from it equally dear.

Regards

Akash
No doubt what you are saying is correct. I have seen so many people commenting on my passion of cars and ask me questions they think I won't be able to answer just because I'm too young. When I'm finished explaining their faces are like [surprise] .
Im like this [glasses] . And the people who know I'm great in cars look like this after me putting the surprise face on the questioner [lol] . Sure i may not have the experience of driving but hey, try me. Anyways congrats on joining TAI. Looking forward to your ownership review.

Thread Starter #25

Akash1886

Honoured Member

No doubt what you are saying is correct. I have seen so many people commenting on my passion of cars and ask me questions they think I won't be able to answer just because I'm too young. When I'm finished explaining their faces are like.
Let them be at peace with themselves dear. Your knowledge and passion will definitely take you much higher and win you appreciation. I wish this for you!!

Im like this. And the people who know I'm great in cars look like this after me putting the surprise face on the questioner. Sure i may not have the experience of driving but hey, try me.
Driving is just one part of being passionate about cars. You have so much to share in terms of knowledge which probably not many shall ever know.

Anyways congrats on joining TAI. Looking forward to your ownership review.
[lol]Are you sure on the "ownership review" part dear? I already have 2 of them and 1 is a mini ownership review!

Regards

Akash

No doubt what you are saying is correct. I have seen so many people commenting on my passion of cars and ask me questions they think I won't be able to answer just because I'm too young. When I'm finished explaining their faces are like.
Let them be at peace with themselves dear. Your knowledge and passion will definitely take you much higher and win you appreciation. I wish this for you!!

Im like this. And the people who know I'm great in cars look like this after me putting the surprise face on the questioner. Sure i may not have the experience of driving but hey, try me.
Driving is just one part of being passionate about cars. You have so much to share in terms of knowledge which probably not many shall ever know.

Anyways congrats on joining TAI. Looking forward to your ownership review.
[lol]Are you sure on the "ownership review" part dear? I already have 2 of them and 1 is a mini ownership review!

Regards

Akash
Lolz, not sure about the ownership threads! Do send me the links. Keep continuing to contribute.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello there, This is Akash from Delhi, Having interest in hospitality sector and love the cars too. Presently I own a Maruti Esteem VXi that was purchased in 2006. Have been a car lover since childhood and like to talk about cars for hours together.
Buddy I was wondering how you missed out your self driven modded 2011 ANHC here, though you mentioned about your Dad's chauffeur driven Esteem!!. Read your ownership reviews and I must say you are really lucky to have too many cars for a day to chose from[clap]. Keep updating the threads.

Thread Starter #29

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Buddy I was wondering how you missed out your self driven modded 2011 ANHC here, though you mentioned about your Dad's chauffeur driven Esteem!!. Read your ownership reviews and I must say you are really lucky to have too many cars for a day to chose from. Keep updating the threads.
It's you can say the love for cars and passion for keeping them in best possible shape. That's why I own them. Esteem was our 1st modern family sedan buddy so its definitely special. More over, this Esteem, was intrumental in making me capable to buy another car for my mom since Esteem's loan ended. As for SX4, its my sister's car which I got to keep for next 1.5 years since she was not able to handle it as she stays in abroad. Definitely, I do have responsibility of keeping all of them alive. Hence, after every 2 days I drive either of them as to keep them running.

Surely I'll keep updating the happenings. Though my City Ivtec's thread is majorly dormant. There's actually not much to write about it buddy as of now. And honestly I have been prohibited by mom and my fiancee to avoid driving by self hence have another chauffeur for myself. Ladies I tell you!![embarass]. The Joy of driving the modified City is enjoyed by my driver.

I am in process of getting an AT Ciaz by year end. That will be a homage to my Chevy Optra that I had to loose simply because of cunning attitude of people at my dad's office.

I am really happy you read my reviews and hope you liked it dear.

Regards

Akash

Lolz, why is the driver having all the fun with your iVtec sirji? Couldn't understand the reason why the ladies refused to let you drive the car [lol] . I hope you don't find me a bit too irrational but its damn funny reading the prohibited part in your comment. Good luck on the Ciaz AT. My thoughts on it would be to consider the upcoming facelift versa with the six speed auto gearbox from Santa fe and it looks a lot like the Sonata fluidic ( which looks great in my opinion)

Top Bottom