Hello TAI Members

Thread Starter #61

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Hello TAI Members: One Year Up!

One Year Up!

Buddies,

As a new day begins, let me take pride and honor to say a big Thanks to you all to have accepted me as a part of this wonderful and illustrious forum The Automotive India 1 year ago. In this one year I have shared and learnt many things from all of you. I always have tried to seek knowledge from where ever it may come from. TAI has been instrumental in enhancing my passion for cars to a great extent and with my heart and soul I have always wanted to be a part of a entity that knows how to respect an enthusiast. Joining TAI a year back has been one of the best thing to have happened to me and I mean it honestly. The other best thing though was that I met my special one 4 years back. After my parents, there are very few people who have importance in my life and members of TAI and my guiding light Sam Dada are some of them. When I say that I respect and love this forum and its members I say it genuinely. I thank Vibhor and the Core Team/Moderators to have faith and conviction in my efforts and contribution.

I love humor and I always feel that to keep the interest alive in anything we do or we are a part of we all should include good and lovable humor. It makes things more and more interesting. I today feel proud that on 07th Sept-2014 I became a part of this forum and ever since then, it has been a journey full of some heart-warming and great gestures from you all as everyone supported me, loved me and respected me for what I am and what I wrote so far. The love and support is really worth treasuring. When I joined here, I felt like a free-bird released from a cage and is free to fly. I love the fact that TAI provides the freedom to express your views more freely than any other board I am aware of. This is the one thing which I liked about it during this one year.

As I treat this forum as a part of my thoughts so I always make it a point to share even the smallest happening whether its fun or related to automobiles. I always have loved reading forums/articles with regards to automobiles and even today I devote much of my time into cars/bikes only. Now, when one year has passed, I have gained lot of valuable info on automobiles and have realized that in true sense the members of TAI and TAI Forum are genuinely the only ones whom I can proudly call my second home/family. I have made humble attempt to share what ever small bit I could with regards to cars/bikes and I promise to remain a part of TAI and keep helping and sharing my knowledge as I gain. Today I feel how fast time flies and so soon I have completed a year here.

Being here on TAI has proved to me really an enriching experience and to be honest even my dad at times reads the posts of forum and enjoys it. Also an important thing I’ll share, prior to joining TAI I had just a couple of friends but when I joined TAI, life has never been same. I enjoy to the core interacting with you all and learn new things every day and have very very close friends here who day in day out speak with me and love me. I am honored to be a part of the The Automotive India family and look forward to keep contributing here to the best of my abilities.

I wish you all great success and wish to see The Automotive India reach to heights of success with our collective and positive automotive enthusiasm.

Regards

Akash

Re: Hello TAI Members.

Akash my bro you are one of the most respected person for me here on TAI. I am lucky that i am in your friends list. I salute you Buddy for your great enthusiasm and priceless contribution for TAI. Best of luck for your future.
I know you are a free bird and i am afraid that a cage building work( your marriage ) is in process now[surprise].
I just wish Bhabi ji will let you fly for sometime everyday , otherwise TAI-GERs have to go for ANSHAN (HUNGER STRIKE ) at JANTAR-MANTAR[lol]

Thread Starter #63

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Akash my bro you are one of the most respected person for me here on TAI. I am lucky that i am in your friends list. I salute you Buddy for your great enthusiasm and priceless contribution for TAI. Best of luck for your future.
I am humbled with the kind words and honest appreciation buddy. Everyone here holds a special place in my thoughts and heart. Even though if I am logged out at times yet I keep checking TAI. I promise to contribute to best possible level always and for that I require support from all of you.[:)]

I know you are a free bird and i am afraid that a cage building work( your marriage ) is in process now.
I think you envy my freedom[lol]

I just wish Bhabi ji will let you fly for sometime everyday , otherwise TAI-GERs have to go for ANSHAN (HUNGER STRIKE ) at JANTAR-MANTAR
I'll get her enrolled too. That ways either one of us will always be there on TAI. It is highly likely that I will continue to contribute effectively. Pallavi too enjoys cars but not really informed about them in depth. So, as I will be there hence no hunger strike please.[:D]

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #64

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Friends,

A Very Special Note!

I would like to Thank TAI for saving me from an eventual disaster. My Honda CITY is liable for airbag inflator change as per Honda Recall. I was reminded of it by the member CRACING for the same. I am proud to be a member of this family and thank you for having me. Had it not been for TAI, I would have ended up loosing my or a loved one's life some day. God BLESS TAI with success. And big thanks to CRACING for helping with the reminder.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #65

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Buddies,

Monday is a day when most of us feel bored of the mundane jobs. It is often thought as to how to get rid of the Monday blues. I can't say about the working guys but as a automotive enthusiast like all of you, I can vouch for the fact that today was one of the best Monday's of my life and I can't tell you how happy it feels to be up-close to some of the most powerful and stylish cars. I am really thankful to Team TAI and Vibhor for supporting me in that. I was up-close to 3 luxury brands at the same time. Stay on for the coverage of each of them. A kind of Monday which every automotive enthusiast shall dream for and I wish your dreams may come true and all you need is passion, enthusiasm and perseverance to fulfill your dreams.[:D]

Regards

Akash

Wow saarji, what an info; I will be awaiting the pics of all of them. Amazingly, even I also had a brilliant Monday despite of not having festive season, tasty food or 'Quattros' around [;)]

Thread Starter #67

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Wow saarji, what an info; I will be awaiting the pics of all of them. Amazingly, even I also had a brilliant Monday despite of not having festive season, tasty food or 'Quattros' around
All details uploaded respectively Vipul. I am sure you had a great Monday and all the best with the new purchase.[clap] As for the Quattros, have been around them since last 3 days.[lol]

Regards

Akash

Wow Akash1886! After going through some of your threads, I can safely assume that you are one of the biggest contributors of TAI. Close to 4000 posts in 1 year, and 80% of them top-quality and loaded with information, speaks of your dedication and enthusiasm. BTW are you still enjoying the freedom or married? [lol]

Wish you all the best for the future. Keep contributing like the way you have done in the past year. Really appreciate it.

Thread Starter #69

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Wow Akash1886! After going through some of your threads, I can safely assume that you are one of the biggest contributors of TAI. Close to 4000 posts in 1 year, and 80% of them top-quality and loaded with information, speaks of your dedication and enthusiasm. BTW are you still enjoying the freedom or married?
Wish you all the best for the future. Keep contributing like the way you have done in the past year. Really appreciate it.
Thanks buddy for the wonderful analysis!![lol]. Based on your analysis, I have the following replies:

1) Akash1886!: I would like you to address me as Akash, buddy, or even "Reporter Saab" (Got this beautiful title from couple of my beloved family members here)

2) and 80% of them top-quality: I have to work to improve further on the remaining 20% but then my love for occasional humor/laughter has to take the back seat. I love humor and want to see a smile on my buddies faces. Yet, I'll make sure that 80% quality is increased to atleast 90%. You'll have to give me 10% margin for humor. This is not a request but a demand.[:D] because monotonous reads lack attention of the readers.

3) are you still enjoying the freedom or married?: The day you see a thread titled as "Initial Marriage Review" with me as OP, that day you can say that I am booked for life. Secondly, An invite for the marriage will be posted on this thread 100%. Marriage is one of my new-year resolutions.

I hope, I have been able to answer your analysis effectively and believe that you do not have any further doubts in regards to my marriage.

Regards

Akash

That 80% thing was not a complaint but a compliment, Reporter Saab. It is not that 20% of your posts are useless, but the other 80% just stand out. Even 80% excellent posts are a lot in the current scenario where the forum is standing now in terms of post quality and content. Keep up the good work!

Akash, I don't want to repeat my lines every time, but as ice_wise mentioned you are the top contributor to this forum. Topmost in every aspect, i.e. quantity, quality, catchy presentation wherever required!. It's great you find a lot of time for us here in TAI though you may be busy with your personal life (family/job/business). Be the way you are and congratulations on officially becoming a 'Reporter Saab'[thumbswink]. On a side note, probably this might be the longest of introduction threads in the whole TAI [:D].
Close to 4000 posts in 1 year, and 80% of them top-quality and loaded with information, speaks of your dedication and enthusiasm.
Looking at you I feel like you are another Akash in the making, close to 400 posts in less than one month, and no one have a doubt about the quality. Great going buddy, wish you had joined TAI much earlier [clap].

Thread Starter #72

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Akash, I don't want to repeat my lines every time, but as ice_wise mentioned you are the top contributor to this forum. Topmost in every aspect, i.e. quantity, quality, catchy presentation wherever required!. It's great you find a lot of time for us here in TAI though you may be busy with your personal life (family/job/business). Be the way you are and congratulations on officially becoming a 'Reporter Saab'. On a side note, probably this might be the longest of introduction threads in the whole TAI.
Buddy, its been so nice of all of you to have accepted me with so much love and have found my contributions so far to be useful. I would like to share an instance of my school life, once, the principal of my missionary school in Noida had told my dad, that "your son has a flair for literature/writing. Make him do something on these lines only." but I wasn't given a chance because my family felt I should live a regular life because for them, a hobby is just time pass and there is no future. But honestly, I wasn't made for that. I wanted to write. I wanted that my writing should be read by people and probably liked as well. So standing against all odds, I ventured into this writing stuff much to the anger of my parents. I finally told my dad, I'll live my passion for cars and will do what I am good at. And let me tell you, it is really a blessing in the form of TAI, that I got a chance to live my passion and improve on my writing skills and live my talent as well because without a strong platform, often the passion and talent fade away. The motivation to write each day comes from all of you who have loved me, respected me, supported me. For me this thread is not just a compilation of words, it is rather a sweet memoir of the love, support, acceptance and friendship shown and given by you all to me and is a virtual diary that has some happy moments of my life shared with you all. I promise to keep updating this thread with the all the happy moments that come in my life ahead. About being the lovable "Reporter Saab"[:)], this title is given with all affection and love by all of you. I will make sure that my reporting shall further improve and be more prompt. All I would wish is that, may you all love this "Reporter Saab" of yours always the same way and about my personal life, as you may be aware, in the coming year, a formal declaration of my life long enslavement i.e Marriage is on the cards.[lol]

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #74

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Reporter Saab we won't Forget you anytime. We love you always. Actually i want to meet you personally
If you are ever in Delhi give me buzz here. Or when I am there at your place, we'll meet for sure. Either ways, I want to sample the Hyderabadi Biryani there. Thanks for the love buddies, keep it coming in tons![glasses]

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom