Hello...I'm Nipun.

Thread Starter #1
Hi petrolheads!

I am Nipun and I won't disclose my age, but I would say that I am not old enough to drive a vehicle.. [lol]

I joined this forum to gain some knowledge about automobiles, all I know about them at the moment is that they have tires. Not really though, I know they have an engine too :P

I have a deep interest in computers, mainly programming but hardware gets my attention too. :)

I hope I will enjoy my stay here at this forum with other nice members. [:)]

Welcome nipun. Do put your queries. People hear would be glad to cleaar your doubts. Do tell us more about you. Any 4 wheeler, 2 wheeler, you own/ drive?

Thread Starter #3
Welcome nipun. Do put your queries. People hear would be glad to cleaar your doubts. Do tell us more about you. Any 4 wheeler, 2 wheeler, you own/ drive?
As I said, I am not legally permitted to drive a vehicle. We have a Swift Dzire, WagonR and Avenger at home though, but I never drove any of them.

The 2 wheeler I used to drive was a Suncross cycle [lol]. I feel too old to ride it now and it never remains in a fit condition so I am planning to get an e-bike or a gearless scooter soon.

The 2 wheeler I used to drive was a Suncross cycle [lol].
welcome to the forum buddy.

Thanks for refreshing those memories of cycle, I had Hercules MTB when I was in school. Still can't get over the fun I used to have. The straight handle and creeeching noise on braking, grippy tyres, probably the most stylish of cycles of that time.

And yes, don't drive unless you get the license.
Enjoy your stay.

Thread Starter #5
welcome to the forum buddy.

Thanks for refreshing those memories of cycle, I had Hercules MTB when I was in school. Still can't get over the fun I used to have. The straight handle and creeeching noise on braking, grippy tyres, probably the most stylish of cycles of that time.

And yes, don't drive unless you get the license.
Enjoy your stay.
Thanks! And even the Suncross Toscano I have is one of most stylish around here..

Pics here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/Cycle/DSC00241.JPG
Disc Brakes: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/Cycle/DSC00235.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/Cycle/DSC00237.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31104340/Pics/Cycle/DSC00240.JPG

[:D]

350Z

Core Team
I am Nipun and I won't disclose my age, but I would say that I am not old enough to drive a vehicle.
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Nipun. You have picked a very interesting ‘Username’. :smile: We look forward to see you as an active member. Have a wonderful experience on the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #11
disc brakes on cycle!! wow. its stock or you fitted it? and why there is a hole in the seat?
It was stock [:D]
And the hole is just mysterious...

welcome aboard dude
have a good time.
Its all about passion, you'll learn soon enough
Thanks!

Welcome Aboard Nipun!
Have a nice stay at TAI!
Welcome Aboard Nipun! Have a pleasant stay.
Thanks! I am enjoying here already [:)]

Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Nipun. You have picked a very interesting ‘Username’. :) We look forward to see you as an active member. Have a wonderful experience on the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I chose 'Nipun' earlier, but that was already taken. Thought of this then.. Thanks! [:D]

Welcome aboard buddy. Wish you a happy stay here and hope before you lay your hands on the wheels you will be aware of things you got to know from TAI

Its nice pics of Suncross Toscano attached up there.

Hello Nipun, welcome to TAI. That was a nice brief intro of yours.that cycle was great too.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance[:)]

Top Bottom