Hello Guys! It's Aditya!

Thread Starter #16

Ad!tya

Suspended
Thanks IR.
Active participation?
I am addicted to TAI now, almost.[:D] I spend 1-2 hrs per day on TAI!

Aditya.

Thread Starter #18

Ad!tya

Suspended
Yes, JBL Nano looks cool. You drive mostly at night? So what?
Light output is better with HIDs, right?

What about putting a bluish film/tint on your headlights. I saw a red hot polo with blue coloured (very light) film (looked like sunfilm) on the entire headlight. Looked cool.

Yes, JBL Nano looks cool. You drive mostly at night? So what?
Light output is better with HIDs, right?

What about putting a bluish film/tint on your headlights. I saw a red hot polo with blue coloured (very light) film (looked like sunfilm) on the entire headlight. Looked cool.
i'm not interested to play with the headlight as of now. i already have hella 4400k 130/100w lights the doom looks bluish due to the bulb filter.

Hey Aditya, welcome to TAI, that was a nice intro of your's and your alto avatar looks so hot that i want my car to look same as yours!!

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Hi, I am ‘Aditya Arora’, 25 at heart, residing in Faridabad and working as an engineer (production and maintenance dept.) in Faridabad itself. Being a TAI’n, it is of no surprise that my likes include cars, cars and more cars! Anyways, I also have a space for music and gadgets in my heart. Coming to dislikes, there are many of them, but non-automotive and very silly ones, which I would not like to discuss here! :stupid:
So, is it enough about me?
Ah, Garage, right?
My ‘garage’ (say ‘pilgrimage’ for car lovers :lol!:) houses the following:
1. Maruti Suzuki Alto LXI
2. Maruti Suzuki Ritz VDI

Currently I’m completing the ownership reports of my cars, which will be up in a few weeks! (I have recently started writing them and I am a lazy kinda person[lol])

Well, that was all about me. Hope to share my limited automotive knowledge and gain some more here!
Glad to be a part of this nirvana.

Aditya.
Wow those lights look cool on your alto.

Thread Starter #24

Ad!tya

Suspended
Thanks 'tff'.[:)]

Cool? Your sketches are no less!

Although there's a bad news. I have sold my Ritz[cry]. Now looking for a new car for my brother. Will open up a thread soon.

Top Bottom