Hello Gentlemen

Thread Starter #1
I'm a young merchant navy Captain who is on his way to become one of the youngest self made ship owner in the South-east Asia. I always liked big cars & had bought my first monster, A Tata Sierra Turbo, in January 1997. Since then there has been no looking back. Presently I have a one Range Rover, one Porshe Cayenne & One maruti 800 (I call her mini), had bought it just for fun. Presently I am busy building the fleet of my company & have already taken over 3 ships. Hope & pray that I'll be a succesful in my venture.

350Z

Core Team
Hello mastermariner, Welcome aboard, It's great to have you with us. I'd definitely love to read about your experience with ships and we've another friend who is in same business, Do check check this thread and hey, You got the awesome set of wheels, The Cayenne is a SUV which I'd lust for any day. Again, Please do post a detailed ownership report of same, If possible with lots of pictures. :smile:

Also, I'd advise to look at the Announcement Section where General Functioning and Policies of forum have been explained in detail, and for any assistance, Please do not hesitate to Contact our staff. Enjoy your stay in this automotive nirvana!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI buddy. we would love to hear about your cars & your ships as well! a ownership report of a ship will be very interesting!

Warm regards,
TAI Team.

Hi mastermariner,welcome to TAI.My dad's favourite car was the Sierra,which he had for 7 years and then sold it.And,you have a nice collection of cars and I guess you are a SUV lover,waiting for pictures of your cars soon.

Wow.. A Porsche owner!! You have got a fleet of great SUVs mastermariner and very welcome to TAI. please post pics and review of your cars and ships too! [:)]

Hey welcome to TAI!! Looking forward to ownership reports of your Cayenne and Range Rover!!

Sierra was my dad's favorite car too and had it for almost 10 years!! But ours was not Turbo!!

Thread Starter #9
Dear Gentlemen,

I deeply appreciate a warm welcome given by all TAI members. Due to some reasons, posting pics of my car can compromise my security. Hope you'll understand. But I'll definately post pics of my ships ASAP.

Godspeed.

Oh oh .

Hmmm k , lets see your ships , Which cant be seen unlike the cars .

During college days , i wanted a job in ships just for one reason to buy big cars .

But later did even try .

Waititng for report of ships !

Dear Gentlemen,

I deeply appreciate a warm welcome given by all TAI members. Due to some reasons, posting pics of my car can compromise my security. Hope you'll understand. But I'll definately post pics of my ships ASAP.

Godspeed.
Maybe you could try it with blanked out number plates.. Wont be much of a problem then i guess.[:)]

Welcome to TAI.

Hello mastermariner,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay!

You are the 2nd Mariner here & you will enjoy your stay here..

Share more about Cayenne & your Mini too [;)]

Top Bottom