Hello from Sanket

Thread Starter #1
Hello to all car lovers,
I am Sanket from Delhi. I am a B.tech student and have a Honda City 1.5 EXI 99 model. I am in love with this car as I am sure many of you are as well. Hope to find some new friends and get great advice on keeping this beauty running for many more years to come. Thanks

350Z

Core Team
I am Sanket from Delhi. I am a B.tech student and have a Honda City 1.5 EXI 99 model.
Welcome to The Automotive India, Sanket. It’s been over a decade but Old Honda City still never fails to delight the car enthusiasts. Please tell us more about it in form of a separate ownership review. Have a pleasant experience here. Just feel free to contact our team in case any assistance is required. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

A very warm welcome to TAI Sanket, the third generation city still looks good.
look forward to your active participation and ownership review.

Best Wishes
IR

Hi Sanket, Welcome to TAI. Nice to hear from a city owner, wish to see an ownership review on the same.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #5
Thank you all for such a warm welcome to TAI. I have a feeling this is a great place to learn a lot of stuff. I am looking at various reviews posted by others on this forum. I am still new to all the technical stuff but will surely come up with a review soon. I have already posted a topic on maintenance of my car ("Maintenance of Honda City 1.5 EXI") and I hope many of you can help. Thanks again for the welcome.

Hello to all car lovers,
I am Sanket from Delhi. I am a B.tech student and have a Honda City 1.5 EXI 99 model. I am in love with this car as I am sure many of you are as well. Hope to find some new friends and get great advice on keeping this beauty running for many more years to come. Thanks
The Vtec Honda City is a dream to drive. I wish they still had that engine [roll]

Thread Starter #7
I could not agree with you more! Just looking for a good mechanic in Delhi to get an overhaul. If it is not asking you too much, go through my post on "Maintenance of Honda City 1.5 EXI". Hope you can give some advice. Thanks again.

Top Bottom