Hello From Pankaj

Thread Starter #1
Hello All,

This is Pankaj from Indore , We are Authorized Dealers for Force Motors & MAN-Force Heavy Commercial vehicle !!

I own a Toyota Corolla Altis , Hyundai Verna , Skoda Fabia , Ritz & En-field Thunderbird.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India Pankaj. Have a pleasant stay on board. You have a nice collection of rides and is that the Fluidic Verna? Being an authorized dealer of two renowned commercial vehicle brands, do share your experiences and views about them. We also expect the exclusive information about Force One (Brochures etc.) as soon as you receive them. :wink: Again, Enjoy your stay and please feel free to contact our team in-case you need any assistance related to the forum. .

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome on board Pankaj. Nice to note that you are in "THE BUSINESS" and having many vehicles to talk about on this forum. I am sure you will share your thoughts and how dealers actually act during a course of clinching a deal [lol].

I think it is now time to share your trade secrets with other people. [thumbsup]

(Note:- Joking about trade secrets but still more lights on this point would help normal users like me to gain more knowledge. Thanks)

welcome onboard[:)] as everyone said, expecting some from the heart reviews for those commercial automakers and wrt your rides!

Top Bottom